21

It was a new week and I was back to school. This was my first day without Sam and I'm currently ignoring Amy and Lauren who are ignoring each other.  I decided to get a lift with dad today as we pulled up into his parking spot that said 'deputy head' my door is suddenly opened and a hand is held out as I take it pulling myself out of the car and placing my bag over my shoulder kissing Finn on the lips as we walk to form. Because I'm ignoring my friends I sat beside Finn all day. Which consisted of us getting told off for talking and laughing all while his hand is laced around my shoulder my head on his shoulder through all our lessons. Another school 'glosser hill' I think is here for a debated and turns out their deputy head is sleeping with mrs fishers husband and when Jess found out she slapped the cow silly.
I'm currently in the common room for free period and I'm sitting on Finns lap as him and josh talk about football practise. 'Finnnnnnnn' 'yes' he says while looking at me shifting me on his lap so he can see my face clearly. 'I'm board' 'I could help with that' he says with a smirk as he leans down to kiss me. 'Lucy' that voice immediately makes me break away from my gorgeous dreamy boyfriend and look my best friend in the eye. 'Can we talk' 'about what Lauren about how you stabbed Sam in the back' I asked with a questioning gaze. 'I know it was wrong I just didn't know who to believe honestly, I hope you can forgive me' I looked at her for a minute before standing kissing Finn on the cheek and swinging my bag on my shoulder before linking are arms together so we can go and watch the debate. I was glad to have my best friend back after not talking to her for a week.

The debate was interesting to say the least Ruth Kirby had stood up on stage and stuttered and froze which was honestly funny. Rowan. Oh god I love him. He stood up and started stripping he got as far as his belt buckle before mr Kirby finally put an end to it and he won even after being disqualified meaning he owed a lot of people a lot of money. As I'm walking to break with Lauren we notice Finn, josh and a few other boys talking with Harry Fisher. When he stood up you could see that he had stood against brown ugly looking wet paint which made it seem as though he had shit himself. Which was honestly quite funny but I felt bad for him it was bad enough his mum was the head and now he was being bullied I mean his own sister even teases him.
The day has flew by already I'm heading outside we're I'm suppose to meet Finn hang out when he texts me saying he's in mrs fishers office and he'll be down soon.

'Hey what was that all about' I asked as I felt arms wrap around my waist  and a kiss be placed in my neck. 'Just her stupid Kidd being himself.' 'Hmm' I hummed as he trailed kisses down my neck. We walked into his house as his parents were in California or his mum was and dad was in Amsterdam and my dad had meetings all day long so I wasn't expected back until after dinner which I insisted I would have at Finns.I don't know how their not divorced yet they barely see each other. As are lips locked, clothes being disregarded as we stumbled into Finns bedroom as he gently lowered me on the bed.....
(I'm sure you can image what happened next, my friend tested positive for covid so I'm currently stuck home for 5days so hopefully I can write a few more chapters.)