1

I woke up this morning to my dad being a prat. so i decided against driving to school with dad instead i walked in with one of my best mate Amy Porter. We then found a group of john fosters pupils including some of are teachers so we followed them as we walked through the gates as we did though we were getting weird looks. Not so many friendly faces. There was lady standing beside my dad whome I've learnt to be miss Campbell and the head teacher Rachel Mason. She was standing smiling and saying hello.Me and Amy were furious with the whole transfer so as we passed them i gave her the evil glare.

'good to see so many friendly faces.' miss mason said sarcastically.

'ahh thats my daughter Lucy Mead and her mate Amy Porter.' Chris said.

As we entered the school we were in the assembly hall i was sitting with josh and amy. i kinda felt out of place in are green john fosters uniforms. i couldn't help but wonder were Lindsey got to. Lindsey she's been my best mate since we were 3 her parents are constantly fighting she told me one time that her dad hits her mum sometimes but I've always kept it too myself as thats the kind of friendship we had i always looked after her little sister emily or as i like to call her Em as if she was my own. I love them both to absolute death. she was there for me when my mum died. mum died 2years ago in a car reck. Drunk driver. ever since then its just been me and my dad.

as we were sitting in assembly miss mason were sitting talking on and on about friendship and joining together all i could do was sit there and roll my eyes. then she told us all to get up and sit bedside someone from the other school so i hesitantly walked over to 2 girls who seemed nice enough and introduced myself and amy while josh was talking to a teacher. who he thinks is his dad. weird i know.

'hi im lauren andrews and this is sambuca kelly.'

'hi im Lucy and this is Amy.' at this amy rolled her eyes and walked away to flirt with a mildly attractive boy.

'sorry about amy she's not good with the whole new friends thing.'

then we were all told to sit back down again so i said goodbye to sam and Lauren. thinking to myself that we would get on great and walked over to Lindsey to see she had slipped in as i was making my way over to her i over heard Ros talking to her i could sense she was getting annoyed so i walked over there and asked Ros to give us a min. so i sat beside her knowing she wouldn't want to talk about it and just put my head on her shoulder as she did the same too my head. miss mason began talking again till Max tyler walked in and we john foster pupils started clapping. after he finished talking about peace and harmony we got are class assignment me amy and josh had all the same classes that day so we headed of to mr Clarkson's room in the english department as he was going to be our form teacher.

after we did the register we had an english lesson with miss hopewell more like hopeless. as we were sitting she was trying to get us to interact but i couldn't focus not when i could clearly see from my seat at the back of the class that at the front Ros was obviously upsetting Lind's

'miss i need the toilet-

no not now Lindsey.'

With that she ran out so i picked up my bag and hers and appoligised to miss and ran after her. we spent at least 20mins in the toilet of her crying and me just hugging her. By the time we were finished it was time for our next class. i now headed to french i was the only one out of my friend group who had it turns out Lauren and Sam were in that class aswell, so i sat beside them and we got really close, by the time the lesson was over i was putting their numbers in my phone;

LAUREN💞

SAMBUCA❣️

Next thing i knew it it was time for break as i made my way outside with Lind's, Ros, Josh and Amy. Michaela white. apparently her and Lindsey got into a fight earlier. she's been glaring daggers at us for a solid 5 minutes.

'oi if you keep staring over here your eyes will get stuck.' i shouted to her

'what did you just say to me;'

'you heard me'

we started edging towards teacher other while a crowd of people formed around us john fosters behind me and waterloo road behind Michaela. All i knew in that moment was that it would take a lot more then a sappy speech about peace and friendship to bring these to schools together.

without even thinking i walked up to her and slapped her clean across the face people started chanting ;'fight' and next thing i knew i was being thrown to the floor with that crazy bitch on top of me thats all it took for the john fosters people to start charging at the waterloo road pupils. next thing i knew 2 schools were in a full on fist fight and teacher were coming from everywhere to stop it. Just as everyone was pulled apart me and Michaela were still going until my dad wrapped his arm around my waist and brought me inside to the cooler.

'WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING' he screams at me.

'I'm sorry okay she started it she kept staring at Linds trying to edge her on.' I stated truthfully.

'okay but you still need to stay in the cooler for the rest of the day.' he said sounding disappointed but he knew better as i would literally kill someone for her and he knew that.

as i was in the cooler i had been there for around 1hr when i heard 2 horrifying scream which i recognized instantly as Lindsey and emily mixed together. i immediately ran not caring about mr Clarkson who was chasing me as soon as i found them tears were flowing down Em's face so i ran over and rapped her in a tight hug while watching Lind's. Turns out there dad had died and i knew buy the look on linds face she new something the police didn't. i ended up not letting go of em for 40mins as she cried in my lap. after i finally got her calmed down miss mason took them both to her office after i gave Lindsey a quick hug that said everything she needed to hear as she wiped her eyes and walked away.

It was the end of the day and i was standing outside my dads car way my mates and as soon as my dad arrived at the car we all said our goodbyes and we got in the car and headed home.