7

I was getting out of the car with my dad going over the rules on how to behave on the school trip. we were going to Craig's farm i remember going a few times with John fosters last time i was there mum took us so i had a little mental breakdown that morning.

' If you need anything call me okay' dad said kissing my head and running off to the entrance.

While i hung back as i saw Finn, Amy and Josh coming my way. Amy gave me a hug knowing what i was feeling. She kept hold of my hand as Finn showed us orange juice with vodka in it for later.

As we loaded on the bus we all sat at the back Finn with his arm around my shoulder as we passed the bottle around. I could feel Amy and Joshes eyes on me while i took a long swig of vodka they both knew i need to talk to someone and get it out of my system. I also noticed Mrs Fry glancing back at me occasionally to make sure i was okay. Dad probably asked her to keep an eye on me. Great. I thought to myself.

When we finally arrived at the farm it was a sight nothing like i remembered. I remember helping Craig last year when his dad died as i knew what it was like to loose a parent so suddenly. Finn kept his arm around me the whole time not releasing his grip even to grab his clipboard.

After we watched Miss Haddock awkwardly milk a cow we saw piglets me and Sam shared a look.

After everyone left the pigs pen me and Sam snuck back in and opened their gate. I know it was irresponsible but they were gonna kill them there just babies. After that and everyone trying too round them up. I snuck of with Finn, Amy , Josh and Craig normally i wouldn't do this but today was an exception i need to get it out of my system. As we were hanging out an laughing everyone went up to the second floor were a bunch of containers were i heard Amy scream as Josh scared her. I felt myself being pulled away with a squeal i landed straight against Finn's chest as he laughed. We stared into each others eyes for 20 seconds before we both started leaning in when are lips connected it felt like fireworks. I stood on my tip toes and wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my waist pulling me closer. It was a good thing we were behind the hay-bails because we heard a bang and a container fell and went all over Joshe's face he was screaming in pain as me and Finn broke apart. I ran out shouting for help.

Josh went to the hospital to get his eyes checked as chemicals had gotten in them and he's lucky not to have lost his eyesight. The bus ride was awkward as i felt myself shivering Finn wrapped his leather jacket around me smiled and pulled me into his chest.

When we got back to school i still had Finn's jacket on Miss Mason and dad stood their looking disappointed. After Miss Mason sent us all to the cooler were were all just sitting their for a while when dad walked in asking to speak to me as he found out we were drinking. I stood up and just walked past him not caring and went to sit in his classroom.

FINNS POV;

I was worried about Lucy when she walked out and the amount she was drinking today and i couldn't not notice Mrs Fry's lingering stare on her and Amy and Josh's concerned faces when she drunk the vodka. But i did have to say she looked really cute in my jacket and when we kissed it felt like heaven.

AMYS POV;

I was worried about her she's my best friend and she's suffering. I know about what happened between her and Finn thats why the container spilled we were too busy watching them. I was glad to see her happy and the jacket well that was adorable. I know she misses her mum your can see it on her face everyday for the past 3years. I remember when it happened she lay there crying in me and Lindsey's lap for days straight on end. She's also missing Lindsey as she should they've been best friends since they were 3 they grew up together and now she's been taken from her too. I know she still visits her every week. I gave her dad a look and thats all he need to sprint after her. Finn looks and me and i just give him a sympathetic shoulder shrug.

LUCYS POV;

I cried with my dad for ages he told me off for drinking but was calm about it but i knew i messed up and he just couldn't shout at me because i was breaking in his arms.

As i was getting ready to leave school Finn came up to me, dad wasn't out yet as he was talking to Miss Mason.

'Hey gorgeous' he said wrapping me in a hug.

'Hey' i said through it was muffled from his chest.

Before i forgot i took off his jacket and gave it to him. He threw it over his arms and said to me.

'I really like you, Will you be my girlfriend?' I was speechless. so i did all i could think of and kissed him.

'Yes'