5

It was open day here at Waterloo road. I was happy that I would get to show off my art portfolio for all the John foster parents who want to see if the merger was a good idea.
Today me Tyler had me Amy Lauren and Sam giving out welcome leaflets we were now in a full head to toe red and gold waterloo road uniforms to be honest I was missing my old uniform but that was the past its time to focus on now.

FLASHBACK
Sweetie come on your going to be late' I shouted from the bottom of the steps waiting on my daughter to come downstairs for her first day of John fosters.
I had been working at John fosters for a few years now its were I met my husband Chris we fell I love and got married and had a beautiful baby girl Lucy. After my mother Lucinda.
'im here how do I look' Lucy said smiling at her mum and dad doing a twirl in her John Forster's uniform.
'beautiful hunnie' 'you get it from your father- yeah right she gets it from me'
FLASHBACK OVER:

lucy laughed to herself over that memory. Smiling. Happy tears dropping down her face.

'hi welcome to Waterloo road' I said smiling to parents who walked in most of who I recognize from John fosters.

It was halfway through the day now Mrs fry and her husband John ended up getting in a huge fight in the corridor which resulted in her coming inside the room and tipping all of the food we had spent 2hours cooking for the open day onto the floor. This carried on for atleast 10miniutes.

I ran out of class.
'mr Tyler Mr tyler it's Mrs fry quick' I screamed once I saw him standing alone with his wife who Kim doest know about. That will definitely cause trouble in the future.

Mr tyler ended up coming in calming ruby down dismissing us and making Michaela white clean it all up. That made me laugh a bit.

Mr clarkson had asked the girls netball team to do a demonstration for the parents so that was were I was currently found myself throwing a ball threw a hoop. I had just gotten changed back into my school uniform. 13:59 . Shit. I was suppose to show off my art portfolio at 14:00 so I ran straight to miss Campbell's room and after displaying my work for everyone to see talking about it and receiving compliments.
It was finally home time so I grabbed my bag and met dad by dads car.