Chapter 50: An Attack

Part of me felt guilty we didn't let anyone in the house the next two days, but that part of me was easily tossed aside because I was pretty sure there was now not a single room, not a single wall untouched by Kane and I.

My palms were braced against the shower's glass wall and I was bent over, biting back the moans as Kane was knelt behind me, sinking his fingers into me over and over as his tongue worked some kind of fucking magic over my clit. He already edged me I didn't know how many times now. Once I told him what edging was like, it had become his favorite thing to do to me. I lost count of how many times he'd done it. At some point he told me to count but I lost count and my body was aching, desperate for him to fill me up and finally release that tension he only kept building higher.

"Kane," I whimpered, dropping my head against the fogged up glass. The shower started hot from the water, the steam filling the entire bathroom. Now the heat was on a different level.

Kane again brought me to the edge then stopped, standing slowly, sliding his hand up along my spine until he reached my neck. He brought his hand around, wrapping it around my jaw and lifting me just enough I felt his lips against my ear right as he pressed his cock against my ass.

"You ready, baby?" He whispered against my ear, nipping at the lobe and making me clench more than I already was.

"Yes, please, get in here before I collapse or finish myself off or both," I breathed.

He chuckled and that sound had my heart flip flopping, torn between wanting to hear more little laughs like that, and wanting to feel him. I didn't have to think on it too hard because then he pressed his tip against my pussy. He sunk into me from behind, still holding my jaw, turning my head and pressing my cheek to the glass.

"Tess," he panted, his other hand holding my hip tightly, prepping to hold me in place while he fucked me.

He started moving and I lost my traction, my hands sliding up the steamed shower wall until my breasts pressed against the glass, getting pushed more and more against it with every thrust. He turned my head more, planting his lips on mine as he moved in and out of me.

I whimpered, my toes curling as the friction of him inside me, filling and stretching me, was more than I could handle after all that edging. I came, clenching around him and breaking our kiss as a strangled cry of relief escaped my lips.

The waves came intensely like they always did, some waves stronger than others, leaving me a mess of whimpers, my body feeling weak as I leaned against the glass.

Kane pulled out of me and turned me around, lifting me up and sliding into me again. I whimpered, dropping my head to his neck as he started thrusting with a vigor my body could hardly handle after all that stimulation. It was almost too much, but too much in a way that had me building again. Goddess, he better need a break after this because I was ready to pass out.

"Tess," he growled lowly, his fingers digging into my ass as he continued, every thrust coming in faster and harder until I was worried how well the poor shower could hold up.

"Kane," I gasped as he hit deeper when I tightened my legs around him. He groaned, pulling in and out so fast I could hardly catch my breath.

It felt impossible I could be building up to another release again but I felt it. It was coming on strong because the first never quite had a chance to taper out with his continued movement in me. Now it was just building up from one that was already there, so much so I already felt close again.

"Tess," Kane growled lowly, nipping at my neck as his movement became more desperate, our bodies slick with the water making everything wetter and somehow more exciting.