Chapter 14 - 4Town Concert in the SkyDome

Note: Over 220 reads?! And it was almost a week since I started this. Thank you, readers and Disney-Pixar's Turning Red fans! Enjoy the concert scene!

It was May 25th, 2002.

Me, Abby and Priya couldn't afford to go to the 4-Town concert tonight. My mom and dad have seen our disappointing faces. For what happened before the sky turns dark, my parents are kind enough to let us go for once. I have to hugged my mom and dad.

Yes, we are only thirteen. Then, about the money for the tickets? My mom and dad talked into Abby's and Priya's parents. Mr. and Mrs. Park are still calling 4-Town stripper music. Then, they acknowledged my parents' reason. Mr. and Mrs. Mangal would let Priya go until she's thirty. Perhaps, they did put me in charge for her. I know how Priya feels about Jesse. I accept her parents' terms.

So, we each got 200 dollars for our own 4-Town concert ticket.

Me, Abby and Priya are dressed up for our first 4-Town. We have even got a little face paint.

We arrived at the ticket booth of the SkyDome. The guy seems friendly. "Alrighty." He added. "General admission, eh? How many tickets?" The ticket booth guy asked.

I glanced at Abby and Priya. They glimpsed at me. It's just the three of us. I sighed. I gave him the blue box full of cash. I opened the lid. "Three, please." I replied. He was kind enough to give us our tickets. We are heading inside of the SkyDome.

———————————————————————-

More than a thousand people screams for 4-Town. I still can't believe we're in our first concert. Priya and I cried out excitedly for them. Abby shouted out loud in Korean. Then, she shouts in her English. The three of us are yelling out for 4-Town. Then, just out of nowhere. There was pink smoke coming at us. We coughed up for a few moments. I positioned from behind me. I was disbelieved to see the red-orange hair girl again.

Abby was enthusiastic. "Mei!" She hollered. I have no idea. "Mei?" I wondered. Abby was glad to see her. "You're here!" She shouts with joy. I have to know what's going on with her. "What are you doing here?" I wondered again.

Mei looks awful at me. "I couldn't do it. The panda is a part of me, and you guys are too." She replied.

How could I acknowledge that Mei ditch us for her mom? I can't accept her apology like this. She might not do the ritual. I wasn't persuaded from her. I frowned at her. "Mei, you threw us under the bus." I stated. I turned my back on her. She sounds like she's getting how the pain feels. "I know. I'm sorry. I've been like obsessed with my mom's approval my whole life. I couldn't take losing it. But...losing you guys feels even worse." Mei aforesaid. She was really sad.

I was still angry with her. "Well too bad. Because you did." I told her.

There was a long silence between us. Then, the pink tamagotchi beeps at me again. I recognized and groaned. Why now? Mei became bewildered. "Robaire Junior?" She asked. I didn't bother to answer her. Priya went forth to Mei. "She's been taking care of him 24/7." Priya answered. O-M-G! I have to cupped her. "No." I protested. Abby gets eccentric. "Singing him to sleep every night!" She exclaimed. Oh come on! I cupped her too. "No, no, no. I haven't." I bickered. I restrained Abby and Priya for talking. Man, they're hard to stop them. I think Abby licked my left hand. I faced her firmly. "They're-they're-they're-they're lying." I argued. The pink tamagotchi beeps at me again. I sighed. I un-cupped Priya's and Abby's mouth.

I was solemn. I pulled out Robaire Junior out of my pants pocket. I gave it back to her. "Here, back at Tyler's." I admitted. Mei took her pink tamagotchi. She was checking that RJ's got enough food or love or both. It sounds happy to me. Mei faced me. She appears to be sorry. Mei smiles. "4-Town forever?" She wondered.

I stared at her. How could I stay mad with her? Mei haven't give up her red panda. That makes me so much happier. I smiled back at her. I was forgiving her. "4-Town forever." I replied. I gave her a hug. Abby and Priya joined our hug.

After a few moments, I detected someone in the SkyDome. I was so surprised. I raised my eyebrow. "Tyler?" I inquired.

He was here, wearing his 4-Town souvenirs. Tyler noticed us. He was weirded out. "No!" Tyler exclaims. He was trying to conceal himself yet failed. "Tyler? Who's Tyler?" He added, pretending to be not Tyler. He efforts to use his deeper voice. "I don't know who you're..." Tyler said. He can't finish his sentence.

Me, Mei, Abby and Priya are astonished. Mei gestures at him. "Tyler's a 4-Townie?!" She exclaims.

After we go glancing at each other, we cried out thrillingly. I can't believe he likes 4-Town! We hurried after him. "No, stop!" Tyler yelled. We gave him a squeeze. He was not comfortable with us. Heh, I gave Tyler a noggie. We couldn't stop laughing with him. Maybe he's not so bad after all. Tyler moves away from us. He hates getting close with us. "Whatever, dorks! Cut it out!" Tyler shouted.

I faced Mei. I was glad she's here. "Your mom must have gone nuclear." I believed. Mei was her spunky self. "Who cares? What's she going to do? Ground me?" Mei wonders herself. Then, she was laughing at her thought. Me, Abby and Priya are laughing with her hysterically.

The SkyDome got darker. It's finally happening! It's finally happening! The 4-Town concert has been starting. We grasped our hands together. The hand appears on the big screen. It was the countdown. We exclaimed to it.

4...3...2...1!

4-Town appeared on the stage. Each boy are in their cage. They are going to make their appearance. The one cage breaks open. It was Aaron T!! I was overwhelmed with delight. "Oh my god!!" I cried out loud.

Another cage broke open. It was Aaron Z. I think he likes that guy for sports. Tyler really got emotional. "I love you man!!" He screamed.

The next cage scatters opened. It was Tae Young. Abby goes puppy eyes. I hear her saying his name in Korean.

The fourth cage opens. It was Jesse. He made his blow-kiss. Priya hugs herself. "Jesse!" She exclaimed.

And lastly, Robaire himself appeared. He was ready to go. "Toronto! Who knows what's up!" Robaire announced. He freed himself from the cage.

Oh my god!! The five of us are crying our eyes out. We also have our cute eyes to love them.

4-Town boys are dancing around to one song. Robaire has his left hand over his left ear. "You want it?" He sang.

Me, Mei, Abby, Priya and Tyler reaches out for them. "I want it!!" We cried out loud in unison.

Robaire sings again. "You want it?" He sung.

The front row crowd are screaming. "I want it!!" They shouted.

Robaire sings once more. "You want it?" He sang again.

The entire SkyDome are shouting for them. "I want it!!" The audience cries out louder.

Robaire counts out. "Gimme one, two, three! Go!" He exclaimed.

All five 4-Town became angels. They are flying?!

They sung;

You wanted it
You went for it
And baby you got it

The five of us are gasping.

I wanted it
I went for it

Me, Mei, Abby, Priya and Tyler are screaming so loud. We have our arms up reaching to the sky. We even hurried after them. I looked at Mei. She looks at me. Then, we glanced at our favorite dream boys.

And baby I did it on my
Oh, oh, oh, oh own
Did it on my
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh own

The four of us helped Mei efforts to take Robaire's hand. He was offering his hand for her. Aw how sweet!

Oh, oh, oh, oh own
Did it on my own-

Their moment was put on a halt. She got startled by one cry of one voice. Mei became alarmed. She encounters from the top of the SkyDome.

Mei-Mei!!!!!!

The scream came from above the SkyDome. For what we're about to witness, I saw something that could be in my nightmares. I have been seeing a pair of red eyes.