Notes before Turning Red: Changed

Hi, everyone.

It's been almost two weeks since the Disney-Pixar's Turning Red came out on Disney Plus.

I'm not gonna lie. It's a cute movie.

This is my Disney Pixar fanfic.

It's going to be mostly based off of the animated Disney-Pixar film.

I seriously loved the CGI animation of that film. Probably it's looks similar to the other Disney-Pixar film, Luca.

Okay, you'll be reading parts about the characters. Especially Mei, Priya and Abby. Of course, it's Miriam's perspective.

I choose her because I believe she's important thru-out the movie. She cares about her friends. Including Mei who transfigures into a red panda by strong emotions.

Now, I am taking my time on that.

I just don't know when I am actually starting to write this.

Again, it's Miriam's perspective. There might be parts that are funny. So maybe there will be moments with the three girls. Miriam, Priya and Abby.

Don't worry, Mei will be included.

Of course, this fanfic will take place in Toronto, Ontario, Canada 2002. For the month, I guess it started around nearly the end of April.

I might have to look things up.

To be honest, I wanted to write something new besides Encanto fanfics and oneshots. It was fun I'll admit. Moving on is hard.

I'm only writing for fun.

For the words per part, I'm going to keep it between 1000 to 2000 words per chapter. Not easy.

I'm going to effort to write my first Disney-Pixar fanfic. I just don't know when yet. I will update for the day to start working on it.

Thank you, readers and Disney-Pixar's Turning Red fans!

EDIT: I'm starting my first Disney-Pixar fanfiction possibly around this April. No April fooling! Or I could do sooner. Whatever works good. Thanks for checking!