Chapter 15 - The Colossal Red Panda/The Red Moon Ritual

Note: Whoa! Over 280 reads?! Thank you, readers and Disney-Pixar's Turning Red fans! Panda Mei versus Panda Ming, everyone!

The 4-Town concert got interrupted by an outburst.

We are all glancing at the shadow of the mysterious figure. It looked enormous.

Something revealed itself.

O-M-G! It was a bigger red panda! It's a size of the titan. Me, Mei, Abby, Priya and Tyler are shocked. I believe it was angry about someone. It's searching for one person in particular. "Mei-Mei!! Where are you?!?!" It cried out from over the SkyDome.

I don't know why it's looking for my friend. I was terror-stricken for what it meant. It's Mrs. Lee! And it was staring at Mei. She recognizes the gigantic red panda appearance. "Mom?!" Mei exclaims in her horrified. She had her eyes widened. And so are the four of us. The scary red panda titan found her. "Mei-Mei!!!!" Mrs. Lee shouted.

Mei shrieks. We ran away from her. The whole audience in the SkyDome runs for their lives. They wanted a refund.

The gigantic red panda gradually efforts to get in the SkyDome. It was wrecking the place. I pitied 4-Town being hung around like ornaments.

We tried to flee away from the red panda titan monster. I heard somebody was calling on my friend.

"Mei! Mei!"

It was Mr. Lee. He was anxious. Then, Mr. Lee has others with him. There are five grownup women with him. And Mr. Gao in his gold kimono.

Me, Abby, Priya and Tyler saw them. I have to know what's going on. Mei was befuddled. "Dad?" She wonders.

The woman was worried. She got a scar on her right eyebrow. "We have to save your mother." She declared.

Another woman was afraid. She has short black hair. "She's gone loco." She uttered.

Mr. Lee urges Mei. "We have to do the ritual again." He said.

I still don't get what's going on.

Mei attempts to understand. "I don't know what happened." She added. Mei glimpses at her mom. Then, she glanced at her dad. "She's huge!" Mei exclaimed.

Mr. Lee shrugs. "I told you she was big." He mentions.

Mei points at her mom. She was unanticipated. "That big?!" Mei exclaims.

The gigantic red panda caught us up. Mrs. Lee was fuming. "Mei-Mei!!!" She yelled. The titan red panda tries to scoop Mei up. We got startled by it.

Mr. Lee got worrisome. "Mei!!" He screams.

Me, Abby, Priya and Tyler are waving and begging at Mrs. Lee. We are shouting at her not to harm Mei.

The gigantic red panda ignores us. Mrs. Lee was stern with Mei. "You are in big trouble young lady!" She added, exclaiming at Mei in her grasp. "I'm shutting this down right now!!" Mrs. Lee declares loudly.

The titan red panda snatched the LED light 4-Town sign. Mrs. Lee tears it apart from above the stage. The gigantic red panda are encountering the people in the SkyDome. They are scared of her. "Everyone, go home! Where are your parents?! Put some clothes on!" Mrs. Lee hollered. The titan red panda drops the 4-Town sign. It scattered into pieces.

I would be stunned if I was Mei. Mrs. Lee was speaking at her right paw. "This isn't you!!" She shouts at her.

I don't know what Mei was doing. Then, she might have bitten her mom. I witnessed the gigantic red panda flings her away. "Aaaarrrggghhh!!" Mrs. Lee winces. Mei was falling down. She was a giant red panda. Poof! Mei turns herself back. She was near the ground. Mei collapsed.