Trollstopia Ep 87: The Grand Sing-Off in History 2

Three days passed, every Troll in Trollstopia went into the Trollstopian Arena for Branch and Gins Carol's Sing-Off. Branch is being prepared by his Chill Bros, the Star Sisters, the Snack Pack, and the Trollstopian Delegates on the field. They gave him water and tea to drink, put a hot steam towel around his neck, and massaged his shoulders.

"Now, remember Branch. This isn't an ordinary sing-off. It's a matter of life and death since your opponent is the Goddess of Sing. If you lose, you'll lose your voice," said Legsly.

"These three days, we have been preparing you for this, Branchiepoo. Even if you lose this sing-off, I shall smitt her to get it back for you," said Poppy.

"Once again, Poppy. The love for your boyfriend is driving you to do crazy things," said Barb.

"Take it as a sign that her love for Branch is pure and true. And may it bring Branch strength into winning this, Your Rockness," said Riff.

"Remember, Grandson. You got this," said Elder Leaf.

A yellow spotlight then shines down at the other end field. Gins Carol, carried by Cloud Guy and his family, is floating downward in the spotlight.

"This is torture. But we can't say no to our creator," said Janet.

They fell on their faces when they couldn't hold her much longer while Gins remained sitting on them.

"As much as I hate Cloud Guy, he doesn't deserve that nor his family," said Branch.

"Oh, our cloudy minds," the Cloud Triplets moaned once she got off the family.

Before they floated away, Cloud Guy said, "You better win this, Branch."

"You are ready to lose your voice, Branch? I even have a treasure chest to hold your voice in," said Gins, showing a small blue treasure chest with Branch's name.

"Branchman is gonna beat ya," said Prince D.

"By the way, let's make it more interesting. I have the right judge in mind for this sing-off."

Gizmo Tool appears in his divine glory after a bolt of lightning struck at the center of the field.

All of the Trolls gasps in awe as Chaz says before shrieking like a girl and faints in a daze, "It's Gizmo Tool, the God of Instruments."

"Isn't he the Goddess of Sing's boyfriend?" Delta asks.

"Hey! You can't use your boyfriend to judge the sing-off! That doesn't seem fair," said Chaka Conny.

"And we all know how much Gins and Gizmo love each other so that they even bathe together," said Jamie Brownie.

"Hey, that was too much information," Hickory commented as Trolls covered their Trollings' ears.

Gizmo then summons a chair made of piano keys with a lighting strike.

Once he sat down, he said, "Fear not. I can separate my feelings for Gins with this sing-off. I'm here to make sure the one wins it fair and square."

"That's my Gizmo Tool," said Gins before blowing a kiss at him, blushing.

"Please, Gins. Not in front of the Trolls...."

"What? We can't express our love in front of everyone, Gizmo-Romeo?"

"Let's just start the sing-off, okay?!"

"He's so embarrassed to be lovely to his girlfriend. How cute," DJ Suki commented.

After Gizmo cleared his throat, he said, "Now, this sing-off is freestyle. Both sides can choose any type of category song. You can sing your song when you feel like it's the right time. Sing it with all of your heart, and you can end it if you feel like your done."