Trollstopia Ep 83: Canines in the Clouds Part 3

The Trolls, but Roxy, Ricky, the Janim Quadruplets, and Avocado are seen looking awestruck to see the cloud version of Biltmore Estate from Asheville, North Carolina, called Bilee Estate.

"Wow. Your home looks so cozy and fluffy," said Prince D.

"Thank you. It's been standing strong for generations. It was the very first building made in Gleevile since the first settlers came here," Roxy responded.

"What about the big farmhouse over there?" T.J. noticed that the big farmhouse labeled Janim Unicorn Institute and its extensive fencing housed a large herd of unicorns.

Ricky then responds, "That's Uncle Ruff and Aunt Rhea's unicorn farm. The Janim Unicorn Institute has been in my Mommy and Uncle Ruff's family for generations. It was also the very first farm to be built."

As everyone enters the Bilee Estate, Poppy said, "That's amazing. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of your family, Ricky. Especially your Mom because I want to talk to her about my theories about unicorns."

Then Robin said, "It's nice that you want to talk to Aunt Racey, but I don't think it's possible because she moved into Heaven."

"Really? She must be so lucky to live in-"

Poppy paused in shock when she realized what Robin meant before saying, "Oh... I'm so sorry."

"Aunt Racey moved in around three years from a lighting accident," said Raven.

"Children and Roxy, is that you?" said a female voice.

"Yes, Mama. We brought the guests as well," said Ruby.

When everyone entered the dining hall, the Trollstopians were astonished at a 24ft long spread of food displayed like a buffet.

"I think I'm getting ravenous," said Hickory happily.

"Me too," Dickory agreed.

When Ruff and Rhea appeared, the Janim Quadruplets said with joy while running to their parents and hugging them, "Mama! Papa!"

"Everyone, these two are my parents, Ruff and Rhea Janim," said Rook.

"It's nice to meet you, Ruff and Rhea. Thank you for cooking this meal for my friends and me," said Branch.

"Wait? I thought we were more than friends, Branch," said Trollex, crossing his arms.

"Branch, we're your Chill Bros, and you know it," said Trollzart, annoyed while he and the rest of Branch's Chill Bros hug Branch.

"You must love my grandson so much, do you?" Elder Leaf said with a smile.

"My Chill Bros' friendship is vital and special to me since I never had actual guy friends before," said Chaz.

"Same here," said Tresillo.

"Wait?! What does that make Demo and me?! Chopped liver, Riff and King Trollex?!" said Synth, angry while Demo looks enraged.

"Riff and I didn't say anything like that," said Trollex, as Riff nodded to his words.

"Wait, so you really are Branch's grandfather? Aren't you a bit young to be his grandpa?" said Roxy to Elder Leaf.

Then he responds, "Yes, yes I am. The fountain of youth works in mysterious ways. By the way, where's Ray?"

"Oh, you mean Roxy and Ricky's father. He's at the gardens in the back," said Ruff.

"He's usually out there doing his piano playing or painting," said Rhea.

"Come on, everyone. You just got to meet my Daddy before we sit down and eat. He's great," said Ricky, pulling the Trollings for everyone to follow.