Trollstopia Ep 77: The Quest for Golden Sugar Part 1

With the day starting in Trollstopia, everyone is coming out of the homes with happy smiles. They are going about their everyday lives like school and their jobs. At Branch's Bunker, Branch in Rosiepuff's Bakery uniform is coming out with a big smile. He takes out 'Gary' from his vest with care.

"It's our favorite day at the bakery, Gary. It's Pastry-Filling Thursday, and I'm going to make a new dessert called the Whoopie Pie Filling," said Branch, before putting Gary back in his pocket.

Before Branch could leave, Elder Leaf came out from the bunker with a rainbow lunch box.

"Grandson, don't forget your lunch," said Elder Leaf, giving it to Branch.

"Oh, right. Thanks, Grandpa. Don't try to harm any Troll who gets on our lawn," said Branch before leaving.

"I'll try. Have a good day at work, grandsonny."

Once Branch left, Elder Leaf's eyes glowed pink, which made him worry.

"Oh, dear. I sense a disturbance in the magic force. And it's Candy? Oh, dear! The bakery! Grandson, wait! Come on, Justin," said Elder Leaf, before Justin the Rainbow Wind comes out of his hair to follow him.

At the Rosiepff's Bakery, Branch came in to see everyone enjoying the bakery's goods.

"Hey, Branch-man! Good morning," said Prince D, as the rest of the Chill Bros waved while all of them in their Rosiepuff's Bakery uniforms.

"Morning, Chill Bros. I'm glad we made our own keys for us to enter the bakery," said Branch, as his Chill Bros came over to him.

"Yeah, and they're designed and colored," said Hickory, holding his key designed with orange and yellow mountain prints.

"And I love the uniforms that Satin and Chenille made for us too. Very stylish, dashing and slimming," said Prince D, straightening his apron back tie.

"So, lead and found of our Chill Bro society, what is our mission for the day?" Trollex asks while saluting and smiling.

"Oh, Trollex. You can be silly at times," Trollzart chuckled.

"I know. I like to brighten our day."

"Okay, Chill Bros. Today, we'll make a new creation of sweets in our bakery called the Whoopie Pie Filling in honor of Pastry-Filling Thursday," said Branch.

"Oh, this sweet sounds good but complicated to make. Are you sure we can do it?" Tresillo responded.

"I'm sure we can. Let's do it, Chill Bros," said Branch, with encouragement.

But then the Star Sisters poke at the Chill Bros' backs hard while Poppy said, "You boys!"

When the Chill Bros turned to them, Branch said, "Ow, easy on the back! Oh, hey Poppkins and her Star Sisters."

As the Star Sisters show annoyed and irritated faces, Barb said, "You boys think this is funny?"

"In a cosmic sorta way, yes or something," Riff responds.

When the Star Sisters show their plain-looking sweets usual, Delta said, "Well, Misters of Funny Men. Are these how y'all get your sick kicks?!"

"What? They're just ordinary sweet-," said Prince D, until a closer look to see the sweets are black and gray plus nasty looking. "OH MY GOODNESS!!! CHAZ!!! WHAT DID WE SAY ABOUT PRANKING ON CUSTOMERS' ORDERS?!"

"Don't look at me. I didn't do it. Honestly, it feels like people are viewing me and treating me like a villain. Good thing, I will never be one," said Chaz.