Trollstopia Ep 80: The Quest for Golden Sugar Part 4

Back at Immortal Plains, the Troll Gods watch Candy, who's in a cloudy bed with an ice pack on her head and her face heating red.

"Oh, Candy. She's getting worse by the second," said Miracaldo.

"I hope this is the last time you'll eat something sour, Candy," said Spark.

"It is...," Candy muttered out.

"That's good to hear. With you in that sour state, you can't look good in any blanket or outfit I give you," said Queen, before snapping her fingers to change Candy's blanket from yellow to pink.

"What's taking our precious baby Leaf, Blue Angel, Pink Devil, and the rest of Trolls so long? Candy is getting worse by the second," said Punker, replacing her ice pack with a new one.

"Well, Punker could've cured here already if you haven't eaten that cupcake à la splode and farted exploded which destroyed the supply of Golden Sugar," Pampadora shouted at Punker while poking his nose twice.

"Quit blaming me for everything! You always do, you pampered powder wig!"

"Hey, cut it out you. Candy is in a bad state, and arguing isn't going to make it better. We have to rely on the Trolls to get the cure," said Piedmont.

When the Troll Gods notices Lynn looking down at Trollstopia, Moodona said, "Lynnie, what are you doing? Checking on Trollstopia?"

"Yes, and they're not doing so well since their sweets aren't delightful anymore," Lynn responded.

When Miracaldo created a magic circle, the Troll Gods looked into it to get a closer look at Trollstopia. Much to their horror, all of the inhabitants became depressed zombie-like states like in Pucca: Feud Fight, from having no sweets.

"Sweets...sweets...sweets...sweets...," they moaned.

Then Maylee says in concern, "This is not good. The Trolls better get back here soon. Their folks are turning into sugarless zombies. Leafy, Blue Angel, Pink Devil, and co-Trolls, where are you?"

Back at Sweetopolis, the giant space termite began to devour the White Sugar Tree after the Brown Sugar Tree fell once it finished eating it. When Lavababe arrives with the Trolls, Ashley, and Barney, they jump out of her quickly to battle.

When the termite turned to them, Grandpa Leaf shouted, "Hey, you overgrown, wood-eating, sugar-sucking, egg sac carrying parasite! You better get your lock jawed, gluttonous, dirty, snapping mouth out of here, or you'll be facing the wrath from the Trolls World!"

Everyone became impressed by Elder Leaf's words that Barb said, "Wow, that's many words you spat out, Elder Leaf."

"Was it not enough, Queen Barb? I can add in some cursed words to make it better."

"NO!!!" everyone shouted.

"Hello! My son is here," said Guy, holding Tiny to his heart.

"And so is Mr. Dinkles," said Biggie.

"Oh, wah! You never let an old geezer have real fun," Elder Leaf complained.

"As much as I want to curse, Elder Leaf. But it isn't allowed in this universe since it's E for Everyone," said Val.

"What is she talking about?"

"Never mind that. Let's terminate that termite," said Demo.

"I hope one of us brought some bug spray," said Holly.

"I think I got some in my hair," said Branch, beginning to go through his hair.

"I wish we don't have to use violence," said Poppy.