Trollstopia Ep 72: A Baby Birthday Part 1

It's a bright sunny day in Trollstopia. Everyone but Leaf and Branch has been working on a grand festival for a particular Troll at the center of Trollstopia, morning. Poppy is leading everyone to make sure everything is correct.

"Okay, Trolls. Make sure that everything is right. We knew that this very day would come. Pop Trolls, how are the game booths coming along?" Poppy said, holding a checklist clipboard.

"All good, Poppy," said Smidge, setting up a Waka-A-Mole-like game with the Snack Pack, Legsly, and Tiny Diamond.

"And we know how much he likes competitions," said Guy.

"And look, we set up a "Dunk the Creek" game," said Biggie, pointing to Creek in a dunking booth, and Branch's Chill Bros are playing it.

Once Hickory throws the ball into the target, Creek falls into the water, and Branch's Chill Bros cheer.

"Branch-man is going to love this game," said Prince D.

"Yeah, like we do," said Riff.

"I don't how you guys talk me into this, but I don't like it," said Creek, getting back on his seat.

"Hey, you want Branch to like you again, right?" Hickory said with a severe look.

"Yes..."

"You want him to forgive you, right?" Trollex added.

"Yes..."

"So, you better cooperate with this if you want those two very things," said Trollzart.

"Unless you can be the pinata," said Tresillo, smirking.

"Ok, fine. I'll keep doing this," said Creek, crossing his arms.

After Chaz hits the target and makes Creek fall into the water again, he said, "That's what we've thought you said."

"Alright? Rock Trolls and Techno Trolls, how's the entertainment?" Poppy said.

"All good, Poppy," said Barb, giving a thumbs up.

"It's a good thing that he's a fan of Bad Hair Day," said Val, watching Demo talking to the band.

"Now, make sure you play his favorite songs and songs that are Pop Rock. It's right here on this list," said Demo, showing them a long list of the band's songs and top Pop Rock that Branch likes.

After Bad Hair Day gives him a thumbs up, Synth and Laguna help out the Rock Trolls and the Techno Trolls, setting up the stage, lights, equipment, and smoke machine.

"Make sure the lighting isn't too much for his eyes. Since he's been underground, he's still adjusting to the light outside," said Laguna.

"Oh, won't Dubstep be energized by how much hard work we've done," Synth said, watching the lights being tested.

"Well done. Country Trolls and Bollywood Trolls, are the presents gathered?" Poppy said.

When she sees 12 piles of wrapped presents, she said, "Wow, that's a lot of presents."

When Delta and the Hidun Family came over to her, she said, "You said it. Each tribe that has joined our community doesn't want to disappoint his birthday."

"It took a long time to organize and count," said King Rajan.

"But we made it happen," said Queen Ishani.

"It's a good thing we've assigned the right people for the jobs," said Princes Shanti, pointing to Gust and Dickory at the table for Trolls to check in their presents.