Trollstopia Ep 86: The Grand Sing-Off in History 1

Trollstopia....a community where all Trolls are welcomed and are free to be who they want to be. Lead by the Tribal Council and protected by those who are solid and accurate in the heart...or the Chill Bros and all of their friends...Speaking of the Chill Bros, they are near Branch's Bunker, lifting weights with their hands and hair. Poor Chaz was sweating crazy that his sweat poured like a waterfall. He unintentionally drops his dumbbell on Hickory's right foot as he feels tired.

After Hickory screamed in pain and grips on his right foot, he shouted, "Watch where you put your weight, rosy dumbbell!"

"Can you blame me for Branch making us do these insane workouts?!" Chaz shouted back while taking out a water bottle and pouring it on himself.

"Yeah, I agree with you, Chaz. I got noodle arms," said Riff.

"It's even troubling to the puffs of my hair," said Trollzart.

"Hey, Branchman. Best friends have limits, you know. Why are we doing this?" said Prince D.

"You all know my grandpa is a wizard when cooking," Branch responded.

"Oh, yeah. He is great. He even perfected my Mom's jellyfish spaghetti," said Trollex.

"Honestly, mi azul amigo. I don't know how you Techno Trolls can handle the bizarre food you eat," said Tresillo.

"And I don't know how you can handle with so much spice in your food. So, what's your point, Branch?"

He then responds, "Grandpa's meals were too good that I gained a little weight, so we are doing these intense workouts."

"That would explain why Poppy has been more huggable on you lately. She's been that you were getting super squishy," said Chaz.

"That was too much information, Chazzy-boy!"

Then Roxy walks up to the Chill Bros, which made Prince D lift a giant barbell with his arms before saying, "Oh, Roxy! I was in the middle of this workout routine."

"I can see that Prince D. But are you sure you can hold it?"

"Sure I can. I'm strong to limbs and heart."

"Anyway, Branch. I have a request for you."

"A request?" Branch respond.

But then Poppy appeared out of nowhere, got in between Branch and Poppy, and said with a scary smile while holding a cake knife, "Eh? You want to request my Branchiepoo? My boyfriend?"

This surprised the Chill Bros and Roxy as Branch said, "Poppkins, where did you come from?! And is that a cake knife?"

"Oh, sweet Branch. I was just on my way to a birthday party to cut their cake in their honor with my special cake knife. It can cut through anything, even the bones and flesh of any creature."

Just then, Barb appeared, grabbed the cake knife, and said, "Poppy, your jealousy is driving you into showing proof that you are worthy with the nickname, Pink Devil. You're lucky that your Star Sisters and I arrive before you became more threatening."

When the rest of the Star Sisters arrive, Poppy says, "Can you blame me for being so protective of Branch?! Censorero is sending his Silencers for his head, and let's not forget the J-Pop Crew wants to marry him."

"It's strange that you became the protective one in the relationship instead of Branch. Shouldn't he be the one preventing any man approaching you?" Delta said.

But when Branch's Chill Bros climbed up a tree in fear of hearing that, Riff fearfully said, "Every man in Trollstopia knows that Branch's love for Poppy is too genuine and true that no one must never mess it with. Besides... remember his rage...."