Trollstopia Ep 70: The Lost Leaf Part 4

The sun is setting near the Meeting Mushroom House. Poppy's Council members are waiting for her arrival.

"My K-Pop Gang couldn't make it," said Wani.

"Neither did Marimba and Tambora," said Tresillo.

"Even the Siberian Couple didn't come since they have children," said Chaz.

"What is taking, Popsqueak?! This is an emergency meeting," said Barb, impatient.

Then everyone sees Poppy being dragged into the place by Smidge.

"Sorry, everyone. Poppy was in the middle of her favorite "meal"," said Smidge, before putting Poppy into her chair and leaves.

"I'm guessin' you were in the middle of cuttin' it with Branch," said Delta.

"Yes, I was in heaven. So, what seems to be the purpose for this meeting," said Poppy.

"Your boyfriend's grandfather's inventions have blown up into our faces! His air condition turned me into an icicle!" Barb shouted.

"His virtual reality helmet traumatized my husband. And he's still in fear," said Queen Essence, comforting a scared King Quincy.

"So horrifying...So scary...," King Quincy mutters.

"His milking machine squirted at me! I had taken three bathes to get clean," said Delta, touching her hair.

"Oh, so that's why you smell like cream," said Hickory.

"Well, Elder Leaf has got my favorite chorus gown covered with grass stains with his lawnmower. It took a long time for me to clean them off," said BSD.

"His water pump got my wife, and I wet to our अंडरवियर और पैंटी," said King Rajan.

"What was the last part?" Poppy asks.

"You don't want to know what it means," said Queen Ishani, drying off her veil.

"Well, his invention got leaves all over me. We have to tell him to stop inventing. We are all becoming victims to his experiments."

"But you guys, this is Branch's grandpa we're talking about. We might hurt his feelings if we told him to stop doing his passion," said Trollex.

"And if we break his heart, Branch will be so mad at us. I rather face my wife's rage than Branch's," said Trollzart.

"Yeah. As far as we know, Branch's anger is the most terrifying thing in the world," said Prince D.

"How about we get Branch to talk his grandfather into retiring from inventing?" Poppy suggested.

"Popstar, I don't know about that. Branch loves his family so much, and he inherited his grandpa's inventing skill," said Barb.

"But if we explain why maybe he'll understand."

"Well, it's worth a shot. But he gets angry at us; you're going to be begging for mercy, Pink Devil."

It's night time as the Council of 18 walk their way to Branch's Bunker.

"Okay, everyone. Let's give him the reasons for his grandpa to retire his inventing, calmly. We don't want to freak him out," said Hickory.

"I really want to let out my anger on something. I wish I can punch something right now," said Barb, cracking her fists.

"Why do you have to use violence to calm yourself?" Trollzart said in annoyance.

"I'm a Rock Troll. Give or take, man-baby."