Trollstopia Ep 74: A Baby Birthday Part 3

Back with the Trolls, they continue to relax while the Trollings and Baby Branch remain asleep.

"It's so nice to relax when the Trollings aren't active," said Lownote Jones.

"Well, we need to get back to work. They're waking up," said Elder Leaf, noticing them waking up.

Once they did, Baby Branch happily crawls to Elder Leaf and gets on to his lap.

"Aw...," said everyone when Baby Branch hugs his grandpa.

"Through all the troubles he caused, it was nice to have some time with Branch as my grandbaby," said Elder Leaf, holding Baby Branch in her arms.

As everyone agreed, everyone decided to listen when he continued, "You know... I dreamed of raising my future grandchildren with Rosiepuff, T-Bark, and his wife. I wanted to watch my grandchildren grow up and teach them everything I know about our world; its nature, the Troll Tribes, all of the stories in Troll history, my adventures, and the magic."

"Aw, that sounds sweet," Poppy commented.

"Speaking of magic, I'm quite curious about what you did during the Party Crashers' attack and getting the Trollings to sleep," said Barb.

"Where did you learn to do magic?" Riff asks.

Elder Leaf went quiet, which confuses everyone.

"Elder Leaf?" Cooper asks.

"At a very young age is when I learned magic. Around a Trolling's age. I was very gifted with magic, even to this day," said Elder Leaf.

But it was cut short when a magic blast nearly hit Baby Branch when Elder Leaf noticed the shot and created a rainbow forcefield around him and his grandson.

"Woah, what was that?" Prince D said in shock.

"Black Licorice," said Riff, pointing to him and his licorice monster ball army.

"So, the Party Crashers were right about an old geezer can do magic," said Black Licorice, pointing his wand.

"I knew it was you who gave Branch the Bluebaby Muffin," said Barb, taking out her guitar to fight.

"I thought Branch would be easy disposing of once I turned him into a baby."

"So, it was you who set up the baby bottle and the baby keys on the tree," said Val.

"Yes. But this time, I'm going to take him and the rest of you out with my magic and licorice army."

"You abuser to magic, bring it on," said Elder Leaf, his eyes glow pink as he forms magic blasts with his hands as Baby Branch hides behind him.

But before Black Licorice and his army could attack, a Greygon stomp on them who is enraged.

"Greygon," Biggie shouted as everyone panics and ran off.

"Great, another problem," said Delta, annoyed.

But the Greygon spots Baby Branch; it runs towards him.

"Oh no, you don't," said Trollex, while he and Branch's Chill Bros, Elder Leaf, and Poppy protected him.

But the Greygon shoves them away and grabs Baby Branch. He then starts to cry as the Greygon runs off with him in its hands.

"The Greygon took Baby Branch," said Guy.

"We got to save Uncle Branch," said Tiny.

"What about Black Licorice?" Holly added.

The Trolls then turn to find the mashed licorice on the ground, but Black Licorice is gone.

"Gosh darn it, he got away," said Gust.