Trollstopia Ep 71: The Lost Leaf Part 5

At the Meeting Mushroom House, the Council of 18 is waiting for Branch's arrival.

"Where could he be?" Trollex said.

"It's not like him to run this late," Trollzart said.

When Branch came inside, he said while sitting down between Poppy and Barb, "Hi, everyone. Sorry, I'm late. I ran into a few mishaps while coming over."

"That's alright, Chill Bro," Tresillo responded.

Then Poppy said after taking a deep breath, "Branchiepoo, I want you to know that we're happy that your grandpa has returned. But there are few things we need to discuss about him."

"Go on...," said Branch, raising an eyebrow.

"Boytoy! Your grandfather's inventions are nothing but trouble!" Barb shouted while pounding her fists on the table.

This shocked Branch so much into clutching into his heart.

"Look, Branch. What Barb is trying to say that your grandpappy's antics are getting on our nerves," said Delta.

"We just can't take his constant inventing no more," Hickory said.

"We've concluded that he should retire from it," said King Quincy.

The Council of 18 then notices Branch is starting to feel down that Queen Essence said, "Now, look. We're not saying that we don't respect his work. We are just tired of his inventions blowing up on our faces all the time."

"She's right. There's still ice in my hair after that ice ray of his shot at us to be in a block of ice," said Prince D.

"Branch, try to understand. I mean, despite him still in his youth, he is in his 90's," said BSD.

But before Branch could respond, another Branch appeared at the entrance and said, "Hi, everyone. Sorry, I'm late. I ran into a few mishaps while on my way here."

Everyone but the Branch sitting down gasped at what they are seeing.

"One? Two? Two Branches?!" said Garfield in shock.

"Are we seeing things?!" Selena said while hugging her husband in confusion.

"Poppkins?! Who is that imposter sitting between you and Barb," Branch shouted while pointing at the other Branch.

"If you're Branch, then who's that?" Wani said, pointing at the Branch who entered the House and then the other one sitting down.

Then Branch, sitting down, took off his mask and revealed to be Elder Leaf disguised as Branch.

The Council of 18 gasps in horror while Queen Ishani says, "Elder Leaf?! O, my Bollywood...And we said everything right in front of him."

"Wow, he really is a master of disguise. He got us all good," said King Rajan, a bit impressed.

But after Leaf takes off the entire disguise, he leaves with a sad expression on his face and says, "I need to be alone right now. I have... so much to think about it."

As he leafed, Branch glares at the Council of 18, who then shutter in fear of seeing how angry Branch is.

"What did you say to my grandpa?!" Branch yelled.

"Branch, let us explain. We had no idea he was disguised as you, so we might've talked about him too much," Poppy tried to explain, while the rest of her Council members hid behind her in fear.

"YOU WHAT?!" he responded with steam coming out of his ears, face turning red and his hair looking like flames.

"We're sorry, Branch. We just didn't know he was disguised as you," Chaz shutters in fear by hiding in his hair.