Trollstopia Ep 73: A Baby Birthday Part 2

Back with the Trolls and baby Branch, Peppy is showing Branch's baby pictures.

"And here are the pictures of him doing his first stage dive," said Peppy.

He shows a picture of Tina Jett on a mushroom and about to drop baby Branch down onto T-Bark, who is prepared to catch his son while Rosiepuff, young King Peppy, and Queen Penelope watch in horror. And another one, baby Branch falling while doing rock hand symbols and sticking his tongue out happily.

"Aw, his first stage dive," Barb sheds a tear of joy while Val blows into a hankie happily.

"He did have some Rock when he was younger. I never felt this so proud," said Riff, while Demo pats him on the back.

"I can't believe Tina dropped Branch like that," said Queen Essence.

"Did T-Bark catch him?" Grandpa Leaf asks while Baby Branch plays with his goatee like a kitten.

"Yeah, he did. But it was T-Bark who got hurt. Branch landed on him a bit too hard," said Peppy.

"Being a parent means you have to make sacrifices to protect your little ones," said Trollzart.

"He's not kidding," said Orchestra.

"Oh, and how can I forget Branch's first haircut," said Peppy, looking through the pages.

"This is amazing. Now, Branch can't stop us from seeing these," said Poppy, while Baby Branch then looks up to see a set of baby key toys on top of a tree.

As Baby Branch wiggles out of Elder Leaf's arms and crawls to the tree, Biggie said, "So, what's it like with Branch's 1st haircut?"

"It was a perilous experience," said Peppy, shows a photo of Baby Branch holding combs, happily while his parents, Rosiepuff, King Peppy, and Queen Penelope, hides behind a table for cover. Simultaneously, the barber is stuck on the wall with combs putting him on the wall.

"Yikes," said Guy Diamond, surprised.

"Did they ever get his haircut?" DJ Suki said.

"Tina was the only one who got the haircut," said Peppy.

"Raising a child is a great challenge since you don't know how the baby or babies will be acting," said Big Sugar Daddy.

"Speaking of babies, Baby Branch is gone again," said Prince D, in worry.

When everyone notices, Smidge said, "Oh my gah! Not again!"

"Where did he go now?!" King Rajan said in shock.

When Laguna notices Synth looking up, she is so annoyed that she slaps him on the face with her tail fin.

"Ow! Laguna, why did you do that?" Synth said in pain while rubbing his face.

"Will you focus on finding Baby Branch?!" Laguna responded while straightening her glasses.

"Okay, but isn't that him up there?"

When everyone looks up to see what Synth is pointing at, they find Baby Branch climbing up the tree to get to the toy keys. Everyone screams in horror while Branch's Chill Bros, Elder Leaf, and Poppy faints in shock.

"How did he get up there?!" Satin and Chenille said while hugging each other.

"Rock Trollings are natural-born climbers," said Demo.

"Yep. I still love to climb," said Val.

"Techno Trolls and Classical Trolls, get up there and save him," Queen Ishani commands.