One Weird Day And Stuff To Look Forward To

Narrators POV

It was never strange to find America waking up in Russias bed it was pretty normal at this point.
Russia had already gone downstairs so America was left alone in his room. There's nothing really interesting in there anymore, just a lot of Russian stuff.

When America made his way downstairs he saw Russia on the couch on his phone doing something.

"Good mornin Rus"

"Morning"
America sat next to Russia, setting his legs across on Russias lap.

"The hell?"

"What? I'm comfy"

"Righht"
Russia rolled his eyes at America, that's all he could do. He knew how America is and no matter what Russia does America doesn't seem to care and continues doing whatever he was doing.

"I'm actually starting to think Russians only have two emotions"

"какие?""*what?*"

"Well you're either angry or don't give a fuck, it just makes sense"

"I have other emotions just don't like them"

"And why not?"

"Because I just do"
America got confused but didn't care that much. Russia was the one that cared. He had some past trauma of being happy then getting his happiness taken from him very young. He's swore to never let his happiness or any emotion get the best of him, he doesn't want to be hurt again with his emotions.

"Okayy, Anyways. I-"
America got a call. It was from his father.

"Ah great."

"Your father?"

"Yeah, hold on"
America answered the phone, he honestly didn't want to. His father was very annoying and always a bitch.

"Ame!"

"What dad?"

"Why the hell did I find-"
America couldn't understand his father after that, his voice kept breaking up.

"I can't hear y-"
The phone hung up.

"Well that was weird"

"What was that?"

"I don't know but it couldn't be good, I think I gotta head home"

"Your father is one weird man"

"I'd say the same about yours"

——

When America got home his father was standing next to the couch close to the door.

"What happened now?"

"Your brother is in that phase again!"

"Ah shit! You called me here for that?"

"You're the only one that can help him at that stage"

"Okay, how bad is it this time?"

"Bad.."
America looked over at Australia who's face looked almost traumatized.

"Damnit"
America walked up to Canadas room he had prepared himself for the worst.

America opened Canadas door.