The Plan

New Zealands POV

I had just woken up to the screams of Canada running downstairs, it was very normal to wake up and hear screams. I assumed that Australia was cleaning his spider tank again and let the spiders out. Everyone hates spiders in the house but I don't really mind them.

——

When I went downstairs I saw some spiders chasing Canada while America was chasing the spiders trying to put them in a box.

"Morning Mum, Morning dad"
I walked into the kitchen to grab a quick snack, my mother and father were in there just talking.

"Matin, uh can you tell your brother to stop screaming dear?"

"Yeah sure, NADA! QUIT SCREAMING! Problem solved"

"Thanks dear"
My mom handed me some bread, god I love when mom makes bread.

"No problemm"
I turned around and saw Canada running into the kitchen while I was walking out.

"MOOOOOOOM!!! HELLPPPP!!!!"

"Oh stop dear, it's nothing to worry about. It's just a few spiders"

"WELL I HATEEEE SPIDERRRRRS"
I walked out after that so I didn't hear anything else besides screams.
I walked upstairs to my room when I got a call from Austria.

(NZ) "Hellooooo"

(A) "hallo, Ich was actually wondering if Ich could stay at your house for a few nights, we need to talk"

(NZ) "oh... uh yeah, Austria you know you dont have to ask to come stay. You're welcome anytime!"

(A) "Danke, see ya soon"

(NZ) "see ya"

Austria hung up the phone, I got confused on why we needed to talk.. usually those kind of talks only happen between like couples I think I don't really know, but usually the 'we need to talk' never goes well.

——

A few hours gone by and I was just waiting. I was sitting on the couch with father and I was just watching America and Canada AND Australia all chase the goddamn spiders.

"AUSSIE! YOU GET MONTY! I GET THE OTHER ONES"

"I already have got Monty Ame"

"DAMN THAT WAS FAST!"

"Uhhh guys a little HELP HERE!?"
Some spiders decided to crawl onto Canada, let's just say he broke some things..

"NADA! Stop fooling around and get back to work! Those spiders won't put themselves in that tank"
Father was never fond of spiders he basically hated them but he had to put them back but he didn't want to because well they're spiders, so instead of facing his fear he decided letting America, Canada, and Australia put them back.

"I'm not fooling around father I just don't like these little shits!"

——

After some more time had passed of just watching everyone TRY and put the spiders back I heard a knock at the door.

"Austria!"
I got up and ran to the door but mother had already opened it.

"Bonjour, why hello Austria. Come on in, New Zealand should be over in the living room."

"Hallo France, danke"

"aucun problème""*no problem*"
I saw Austria run towards me.

"Hello Austria!"

"Hallo New Zealand, so uh yeah about that talk"
Austria then grabbed my hand and we ran upstairs to my bedroom.

"What is it?"

"Well it's two things but Ich can tell you one"

"Whyyyy?"

"Because."

"Okayyyy, so what is it?"

"So I think either Poland like my brother or! Duetshland likes Poland!"

"And why do you think that? They are like COMPLETELY opposite people"

"Yeah but Poland has been coming over to my house and staying the night like ALOT AND! Duetshland has also been going to POLANDS house ALOT AND! Duetshland told me that Poland and him SLEPT TOGETHER!"

"THE TEA!"

"ICH KNOW RIGHT"

"Damn like that's ALOT of tea you just spilt"

"Yeahhh Ich know, so was should we do?"

"Hmmm.... I KNOW! We can see if they actually like each other and if they do then we get them to date! Simple!"

"Okay and if theys like each other then how do we get them to date?"

"Easy, a lil help from Japan"

"Ach, gut thinking"

——

After a few hours of planning and just plan old talking, we came up with a plan id call it.

"Nett!"*nice*"

"The plan is a go"

————————

Ye I know it's a short ass chapter but ya know I don't give a fuck so shush.
Anyways daily gerpol.

Word count 716

Word count 716

-K