Chapter 51

A/N: I know y'all said to stop apologizing for long chapters but this one is longggggg, so enjoy scrolling lol

...The Morning After

"Y/n" Johnny's voice shook me awake. "Stop licking my ankle"

My eyes shot up and I turned to face him and saw that he was facing me already. "Johnny two things" I said groggily "firstly, I'm facing you, you can see me. Secondly, why in the world would I lick your ankle?"

"I don't know, maybe you're into that or something"

"Who is into ankle licking?"

"I don't know" he shrugged, closing his eyes again

"Johnny?" I said, sitting up bringing my knees to my chest

"I'm going back to sleep"

"But what was licking you?" I asked. He shot up and jumped out of the bed. He snatched the covers off and under the covers, was a cat. An actual kitten in the bed, just laying there. "Did you always have a cat?"

"You've been here tons of times, there's never been a cat. I hate cats"

"You hate cats?"

"Well not hate, I just don't like them. They're weird and creepy"

"So this either someone's pet cat or it's a stray"

"Check the collar"

"Cats don't wear collars"

"This one does, that's why I said check the collar"

"Alright I'll look" I crawled towards the cat slowly so I wouldn't scare it. As I was moving I felt a soreness in my inner thighs, but ignored it. "The cat's name is...Luna, there's no address but there is a number to call"

"Ok, we'll call in a few"

I stood up to walk to the bathroom but once I put weight on my legs I felt myself wobble and fell back down. "I can't stand up." I said to him

"Huh?"

"My legs are sore, I can't stand" I complained

"I must've gave it to you real good last night then" he laughed

"It was pretty nice last night" I smiled. "But I'd like to be able to walk". He walked over to me and held out his arm so I could use him as support. "Thank you"

"No worries princess"

"Come on Luna we're going downstairs" I said to the cat. The black kitten leaped off the bed and followed me out the room. As we were walking downstairs the stairs my jaw dropped from the way the house looked. "Oh my goodness, it looks like there was a tornado in here"

"It's alright it always gets like this"

"This bad?"

"Never this bad but it's fine, I'll take care of it". We walked fully into the living room and saw the group asleep on the floor or on the couch.

"Hey good morning guys"

"Who's that chick" Johnny asked

"Oh, I'm Debbie"

"I don't know any Debbie? Do you know a Debbie?"

I pulled him to the side and explained to him "that's Tommy's girlfriend"

"Tommy has a girlfriend?" He pondered "good for him"

"Um question, where did you guys go last night?" She asked

"Upstairs" I answered

"Uh I don't think so"

"That's where we went" Johnny said