Chapter 4

The morning half of my schedule is pretty good. English with Johnny. I have statistics with Susan and Ali. Culinary with Bobby and Johnny. The only class so far that I don't have any friends in is sociology. Then I finally had lunch. I guess I should've had more breakfast this morning because I was actually really hungry. I got into the lunch line and I heard someone calling my name so I turned around.

"Y/N, hey!" It was Daniel

"Oh hey Danny! How's your first day so far?"

"Extremely boring. I had English third period with Ali, but I didn't get to talk to her because I have to sit next to one of those Cobra Kais. He doesn't talk much so I guess it's fine."

"It must be jimmy then." I said quietly to myself but Daniel heard

"How do you know their names?" He questioned

"I met them in the hall this morning." I answered. He just rolled his eyes and started walking away from me.

"Wait Daniel! Why are you mad?"

"Why are you talking to them y/n? You saw what they did at the beach." He explained

"I know but I only met them in the hallway and I have class with them. It's not a big deal."

"You're right, sorry I freaked out a little."

"It's fine, let's just get lunch and go find Ali." I told him. He just looked at me confused. "oh yeah I told Ali we'd sit with her and the girls today."

We got our lunch and then scanned the cafeteria for Ali.

"Oh I found her" I grabbed his wrist and pulled him towards the table. As we were walking I noticed Johnny staring at me so I just smiled at him and continued walking. We got to the table and sat down. I sat down next to Susan and Daniel sat across from me next to Ali. My side was facing a wall and Daniel's side was facing the people. I noticed Daniel was looking at something and his eyes started to widen.

"What's wrong?" I asked. He didn't see anything, he just pointed behind me. I turned around and I saw the cobra kais. They formed a weird circle around me.

"Yes?" I asked them. I looked up at them. Johnny motioned for Susan to move over so he can sit with me.

"Why are you over here?" Johnny asked

"Shouldn't I be asking you guys that?" I replied smiling at him

"Come on let's go y/n"

"Where are we going?"

"We're abducting you and taking you to that table over there."

" no thanks. I think I'm gonna sit with my friends." I said. Then I saw Johnny do some type of signal and all of a sudden felt myself being lifted off my seat.

"Hey! Put me down!" I yelled at the boys who were carrying me away.

"No can do honey" I heard Bobby say. Once we got to their table they sat me down onto the top of it.

"What about my food? I'm hungry."

"Don't worry, Johnny's got it." Bobby said, pointing to Johnny with my tray.

"Alright you guys brought me here now what?"

"Don't think you should be sitting with your friends" Tommy asked

"That's literally what I was doing before you guys took me away."

"No, I mean you're cooler friends. You should sit with us during lunch y/n"