Chapter 2

A/N: it's the beach party chapter. We meet Johnny in this chapter. Sorry in advance for any spelling/grammar mistakes.. Enjoy or don't.

It's the day of the beach party. I'm actually really excited. I've been here for a week and I still don't know anyone or anything. I cleaned my room and then picked out my clothes. I decided to wear my hair down in its natural state (whether it's 1a or 4c, we're embracing our natural hair). I decided that I'm gonna wear a one piece black bathing suit that has cut outs in it, with high waisted jean shorts and a cardigan over top. I also put on a gold cross necklace and gold stud earrings. I grabbed a loose bag and put a towel, sunscreen, and money in it.

 I grabbed a loose bag and put a towel, sunscreen, and money in it

"Y/N! This young man is here for you." My dad yelled

"Here I come" I said, grabbing my black cat eye sunglasses before leaving my room.

"Hi Freddie!"

"Hi y/n you ready?" He asked

"Yeah let's go."

"Woah woah woah" my dad said as he grabbed my arm as I was walking out of the house. "Who are you all dressed up for?"

"Oh father" I said shaking my head "you should know by now, I don't dress for anyone. I only dress for myself because I like to look good and if anyone who decides to look that isn't my fault. I mean c'mon look at me" I smiled at him

"Yeah, well you look nice, be safe and have fun."

"Thanks dad. Oh what time do I have to be back?"

"Umm be back at 11"

"Wow really that's 30 minutes later than when we were in Montclair."

"I know, I'm trying to let you live a little. Now go before I change my mind."

"Ok bye dad, love you"

"Love you too"

He shut the door and then me and Freddie went to go get Daniel. I knocked on the door and Ms. Larusso opened the door.

"Hi Ms. Larusso, we're here to kidnap your son" I said

"Oh yes please take him" she said smiling at me. "Daniel!! It's time for you to leave."

"In a minute" we heard him say

"Your friends are waiting for you."

"I'm here. Hi y/n!" He smiled and looked away, I waved. "Hey Freddie. Alright let's go."

Freddie drove us to the beach and it was the first time I actually looked around. When we arrived I didn't really know who to hang out with, so I layed out my towel and waited for people to approach me. Normally I'd make the first move and introduce myself but I wanted this year to be a little different. After laying for a whole 2 minutes, a cute blonde girl and her two friends approached me.