Chapter 5

Friday

The first week of school went by pretty fast. Today I rode my bike to school alone, since Daniel is still mad at me. I walked into Mr. Brown's and I walked to my seat which was in front of Johnny. I looked at him and he gave me a soft smile. I got to my desk and noticed a bunch of notes and one wilted flower.

"Y/N we're really sorry for breaking the deal. We're idiots, sorry.~jimmy"

"Can you please come back to the group. We miss you. The group lost 80% of its sexiness. (The other 20% is from me ofc)~Dutch"

"Y/n can we be friends again. Even if it's just me n you being friends and not the rest of the group ;) I rlly miss you~bobby"

"Im sorry johnny and bobby messed up our deal. I'm also sorry for staring at your boobs on Monday.Oh and I'm sry the flower is wilted I stole it from my mom~Tommy"

"Princess I'm rlly sry. Can we start over pls? If you forgive us, @ 8:15 raise your hand and ask Mr. Brown if you can go to the bathroom. All of us will meet you in the 100 hall and we'll have a group hug- johnny :)"

I just started at all of the notes not knowing whether or not I should forgive them. The notes were really sweet and maybe they learned their lesson. I did miss them too though. I thought for a while and then I looked up at the clock and saw that it was already 8:17. I raised my hand and asked Mr. Brown if I could go to the bathroom. As I got up to get the hall pass I looked back at Johnny and smiled at him. After I left the class, I heard him ask if he could use the bathroom too. We both made our way to the 100 hall and met up with the others. They all smiled and tried to hug me but I stopped them.

"Hold on. You guys have to promise me that you guys won't beat up Daniel anymore. Please."

"We promise, right guys?" Johnny said. They all nodded.

"Fine now you guys can have a hug." I laughed. We all had a big group hug. "But if you guys hurt him again I get to slap all of you. Deal?" I asked.

"You got yourself a deal princess." Johnny said and they all shook my hand.

"So y/n, you're coming to practice today right?" Ali asked me at lunch.

"Yeah I am" I replied while eating my fries. Me and the girl continued talking until I heard people calling my name.

"Hey princess" Johnny said "firstly you're sitting at the wrong table, and secondly there's a party at my house tonight you down?" He asked.

"You guys got demoted to only two days remember?"

"Yeah but we're friends again, so we get our three days back. Are you coming tonight or what?"

"Um sure I guess." I answered. " Are you guys coming?" I motioned to my table.

"yeah you guys can come if you want. Even you Daniella." He teased.

"Ali are you going?" She nodded. "Is it cool if I sleepover your house tonight then? Just incase I get wasted?" I asked

"Of course you can y/n" she laughed.

"Cool. See you later princess." Johnny said, getting up and walking back to his table.

"Susan? Barbara? Are you guys going?" They both shrugged. "Pleaseeeee. It'll be fun. And we could all get ready together after practice."

"Fine only for you, y/n" Susan said

"What about you Danny?" I asked him. He just shrugged and turned to Ali. Ali nodded at him with a smile. "Fine, yeah I'll go."

"And um Danny, can we be friends again? Please?"