💖Trouble💖 || Nomin

Requested by JeongMama hope you like it!

    Jaemin walked through the dorm looking for Jeno. He'd had a long day and simply wanted to slip but, for some unknown reason, he couldn't. When this happens, the little one can almost always count on Jeno to help him slip. So, here Jaemin was, searching through the dorm to find Jeno to help him slip so he could finally relax.
    When the little didn't find his caregiver in their room, he went to find Mark who is good at knowing where everyone is. "Mark?" Jaemin called once he spotted the older. "What is it, Min?" Mark replied, putting down his phone. "Do you know where Jeno is?" Mark thought for a second. "I think I saw him with Donghyuck and Jisung, playing games."
    After thanking Mark, Jaemin went to Jisung and Chenle's room where he knew they'd be playing games. Entering the room, he was met with the sight of three very focused boys playing Mario Party. "You're cheating! Donghyuck yelled when Jisung won the last mini game. Deciding to wait until the game was officially over, Jaemin sat on Jisung's bed.
    "You definitely cheated." Donghyuck grumbled when Jisung won the game. Jeno simply laughed at the other's bad mood. "Oh, hey Jaemin!" Jisung said, ignoring the sulking older. "Hi Sungie," Jaemin said, waving. "Are you here to play with us?" Shaking his head, the little one smiled a tired smile. "Not today, no. I'm exhausted."
    "Why don't you slip?" Jeno asked, immediately putting down his controller and making his way over. "Can't…" Jaemin said quietly. Smiling, Jeno told the others to continue without him and led Jaemin out of the room. "Is my little one having trouble slipping?" he asked in a gentle tone. "Mhm," Jaemin replied, already feeling small.
    Jeno had that effect on him.
    "Well, let's get a glass of warm milk and watch a show. How does that sound, hm?" Jeno asked, brushing the bangs from Jaemin's face. "Sounds good," the little replied as he followed Jeno to the kitchen. Jumping up to sit on the counter, he watched the other pour him a glass of milk and put it in the microwave.
    "What show do you wanna watch?" Jeno asked, settling himself between Jaemin's legs. "Hmm…" Jaemin leaned forward, wrapping his arms around his caregiver and putting his chin on his shoulder. "I dunno," he said. Jeno returned the hug while thinking. "Do you wanna watch Gravity Falls? It's your favorite!"
    Jaemin could feel himself on the brink of little space. He hoped that watching his favorite little show would be the nudge he needed. The little watched Jeno take his cup of milk out of the microwave, getting off the counter. "Here you go! Both hands," Jeno reminded because being babied makes Jaemin feel small. Jaemin complied.
    The two made their way to their room, Jaemin setting his milk down on his bedside table before getting comfortable, Jeno turning on the TV. It wasn't much longer before the narrative of the first episode of Gravity Falls started playing. Jeno got in bed next to Jaemin, immediately wrapping the little one up in his arms.
    The duo had gotten through about two episodes and Jaemin still hadn't slipped. Jeno could tell when a frustrated sigh left the little's lips. "Is my cutie Nana having a hard time slipping?" He asked, pausing the show and looking down at the boy in his eyes. "I almost slipped, like, five minutes ago! But I can't do it! I'm exhausted, Nono!"
    Jeno cooed, wiping stray tears of frustration from his little's face. "Nana, baby, take a breath. You're gonna be okay, just relax." As he spoke, the caregiver played with Jaemin's hair, something that made the little relax. "'M trying Nono…" He was slipping without realizing, Jeno realizing right away.
    As he continued to play with the other's hair, Jeno quietly started humming. He could see Jaemin struggling to stay awake, most likely in little space by now. "Go to sleep baby, I'll be right here when you wake up…" Jaemin tried to fend off sleep for a couple more seconds before his eyes fluttered shut and his breathing steadied.

    When Jaemin woke up he was still in Jeno's arms, the other keeping to his word. The little one looked up at him to find his caregiver sleeping. Finally awake enough to notice he'd finally slipped, Jaemin smiled brightly, stress lifted from his body. Deciding he wanted the day ahead to be relaxing, the little stayed in Jeno's arms.
    Taking one of his caregiver's hands in his, Jaemin silently studied it. He traced the lines on Jeno's palm, then proceeded to compare their hand sizes. A smile made its way onto the little one's face as Jeno slowly laced their fingers together. "Hi," he said softly, looking up at a half-awake Jeno. "Hi there Nana," Jeno said with a smile.
    The caregiver brought Jaemin's hand to his lips, pressing a quick kiss to it. Jaemin giggled softly as he tried to sit up. Jeno tightened his hold on his little one though, not letting him out of his arms. "Let's just stay like this for a little while longer," he said. Jaemin, no matter how much he wanted to color, was not one to deny cuddles.
    After what seemed like five minutes, but was actually ten, the two got up to go to the living room. "I wanna color! You please color with me Nono?" Jeno nodded, watching Jaemin get a couple of coloring books from a bookshelf along with crayons. The two got comfortable on the floor, opening the coloring books and getting to work.
    "Thank you for helping me, Nono," Jaemin said almost shyly. "You're very welcome, little one. I'm here to help however I can," Jeno replied, messing up his little's hair. "I love you, Nana!" Jaemin beamed, throwing himself onto Jeno, causing both of them to fall to the floor. "Love you too!"