Chapter 36

Warning: Sexual Content Is In This Chapter

Lilac P.O.V

I stare at Maya as she starts to wobble, her eyes rolling into the back of her head before she faints.

Alpha James catches his mate with ease, his eyes searching her paled face.

Heather bites her lip as she drops down besides Maya. "She's okay, Alpha James. Sit down with her, I'll bring her some water." Heathers say before walking to her desk.

She opens a drawer and pulls out a pair of shorts before tossing them to Landon.

I move away from him so he can pull on the shorts.

"Lilac, last time I checked, you were dead." Alpha James says before sitting down with Maya cradled in his arms.

I don't miss when Alpha James's places his hand on his mate's flat stomach.

That's right, Maya's pregnant, too!

Landon sits down across from Alpha James and pulls me on his lap, his wet arms wrapping around my wet waist.

I clear my throat as I unconsciously wiggle on Landon's lap. "It's long story that, if you don't mind, I would like to share with my mate before it becomes pack news."

Alpha James nods. "Of course, it's your business, not mine."

I smile, suddenly engulfed in a uncomfortable silence. I look back at Landon.

"I don't want to be hooked up to the IVs. I'm tired of being stabbed with sharp objects." I whisper.

Landon grips my cheeks gently before kissing me. "Don't worry, Love. I'm going to protect you, and I mean it this time."

I smile once again before resting my head on Landon's chest.

••

Heather's soft voice is a murmur compared to my erratic thoughts. Landon's large hand rubs over my small one as he stares at Heather, obviously intrigued with what she is saying.

"Are you listening, Lilac?" Heather says as she rests a hand on my shoulder.

I shake my head before adjusting my back against the people. The ninety degree angle of my body helped the ache in my back.

"No, I'm sorry, what were you saying?" I say absentmindedly.

Heather frowns before picking up a needle. "I was say that I need to take some of your blood to run test. Even though you're alive, your vitals are a completely different story."

I push myself towards Landon as Heather walks closer towards me with the needle, tears bubble up in my eyes.

"No, please don't take my blood." I whimper.

Heather comes closer. "I have to run test so I can see what's prohibiting you from healing."

"No! Please, just get away from me!" I yell.

Shock fills Heather's eyes before she glances at Landon, pleading with him to make me calm.

Landon shakes his head. "My mate has been through enough, just let her have a breather from getting poked like a lab rat."

Heather sighs before nodding. She looks towards the door before nodding.

A nurse walks in with a tray of food and a glass of water. My stomach rumbles loudly, making Heather laugh.

"I won't take the blood test now, but you must eat. You've lost a lot of weight, that isn't good for you or the baby."

I thank the nurse for bringing the food. Heather instructs me to eat and go to sleep after, saying something about getting my energy back.

Once Heather is gone, I turn to Landon.

"Where is Mason?" I ask as I take a bite of mash potatoes. I hold in the moan I wanted to release.

Man, I didn't notice I missed food this much!

"He went back to Arkansas with Eden to... clean up Lydia's body." He says as he sits down beside me.

I furrow my eyebrows. "Who's Eden?"

"Mason's mate, you know, the one that got killed who was pregnant?" Landon pauses, "The one that helped kill you?"

I pull Landon closer to me so he's laying down. "I though her name was Arabella," I mutter under my breath.

"She must have used another name." Landon says as he stares at my lips.

I laugh. "If you want me, Landon, just take me." I whisper seductively.

Landon smiles before moving the tray to the side table, after that, he turns to lights off, making it seem like I'm sleeping.

"Wait, where are the babies?" I say frantically. Landon's head nods towards two blanket-covered clumps on the couch in the room.

I release a breath. "My babies, my handsome babies are safe."

Landon climbs on the bed before tilting my head towards him. "Don't worry about that right now. I want, no, I need to bring you pleasure right now."

I nod slowly, giving him permission to make love to me.

Landon wastes no time in taking my gown off. He moves his eyes towards my large belly.

Next thing I know, Landon's lips are moving across my belly, his hands massaging the sides.

"I can't wait until you're born, Little Bear," Landon whispers.

I smile before making Landon look at me. "Little Bear was restless without you there for her daily belly rubs." I laugh.

Landon laughs also, his hands slowly creeping down towards my underwear. When his hands touch the soft material, he peels it off with a swift movement of his hands.

He releases a frustrated growl.

My eyes widen. "What's wrong?"

"I want to be gentle with you but I can't control myself... not at a moment like this." Landon closes his eyes before shaking his head.

I frown as my hands find Landon's chest, giving a gentle nudge, I push him on his back.

Popping my bra, I climb above him, my hands once again probing at his body to get his clothes off.

"Maybe I don't want you to control yourself," I whisper seductively.

Landon grips my hips gently before leaning up to kiss me.

I pick up Landon's thick côck before lifting up, all while keeping the kiss going.

Finally, I get to feel my mate inside of me. May sound strange, but I actually felt... empty without Landon there to... fill me up.

'That sounds really weird,' My wolf says, 'considering he's our father, and father's aren't supposed to "fill up" their daughters.'

I laugh mentally, but Landon doesn't seem to notice. He is too focused on my body hovering inches away from his díck.

Landon grunts. "I'm sorry, Love," He says before slamming me down on his côck.

I release a loud moan, making Landon put his hand over my mouth as I continuously slam down on him.

I don't want him to be gentle... I want him to be harsh.

•••

You could say this chapter was a filler chapter, a horrible one at that.

I'm suddenly being hit with mild writers block, but it won't stop me from updating.

I'll try to update by this Friday or something.

Also, I'm sorry for the shortness.

Forgive me and please don't throw rocks.