Chapter 30

Lilac P.O.V

Something moves inside of me, as if trying to break free. I look around me, my hair sticking to my forehead. I finally look down slowly.

My stomach was a full six months pregnant, confusing me a little. I'm supposed to be three months pregnant, not six!

My body was covered by a strapless dress. Its white, lacy fabric was soft to the touch. The dress was short, meaning that the dress rode up a bit.

I sit up slowly, but I stop when I hear a viscous growl. Gasping, I look to the right of me.

There, standing in a domestic manner, was a large, brown wolf with speckles of black sprinkling its fur. It was almost the size of a horse.

The size of an alpha, I think with fear.

I push my self away, thinking that my baby was at danger here, but I'm surprised when the wolf slowly pads up to me, his golden eyes staring into mine adoringly.

I gasp once again when I notice who the wolf is.

"Landon?" I whisper out softly. The wolf ignores me by cuddling into my belly. He purrs softly to his unborn pup.

His wolf is probably in control

"W-wolf...?"I call him by the name he desired to be called, and much to my delight, he looks up at me.

I smile breathlessly. Slowly, I reach up and stroke his soft fur, making the wolf lean towards my hand.

He growls gently, sending shivers down my spine. I soon become aware of the heat between my legs, noticing how riled up I was.

The wolf takes a deep breath, his eyes snapping open. I let out a shaky breath as I see his eyes lighten to a bright sparkling gold.

There isn't much he can do. He's in wolf form, I think to myself with disappointment.

"I swear it's just the pregnancy talking." I say jokingly. The wolf gives a sort of huffing sound, a sound that played off as an animalistic laugh.

The wolf pushes me on my back gently, surprising me.

Is he planning on mating with me in the middle of the woods? In wolf form?!

How would that even work?

The wolf takes ahold of my dress with his canines.

"What are you-" I gasp as the wolf rips off the dress, revealing my smooth skin. The wolf admires my undergarments before leaning down to my belly.

He whimpers to my stomach, poking it with his wet nose. Our baby kicks for her father happily, making him purr again.

The wolf seems to snap out of his little daydream with my belly. He looks up at me.

"What are you going to do to me?" I whisper anxiously. The wolf gives me a smirk before licking down my body until he is in front of my moist underwear.

I feel his claws hook onto the flimsy piece of fabric before ripping it off my body.

I grip the dirt besides me, my mouth open in a low moan. The air met my warm core, drawing me closer to a climax.

My hand tangles in the wolf's fur. "Please, Wolf. Hurry up, I can't-" I choke on my words as a rough surface glides over my wet core.

"Oh my gosh! Don't stop, Wolf." I whisper yell. The wolf looks up at me, as he does so, I hear his soothing voice in my head.