Breakfast?...

Alfie's POV:;;:
After my rude awakening I sat up and shook my head. I watched zoë as she waltzed into the kitchen, with a skip in her step.
I just simply sat there, taking in what happened.
I slept in the same bed as zoe.
I...
'Alfieee' she yelled down the hall,
'Yeah'
'Do you want breakfast??'
'Ill be 1 sec zoe' I replyed, still half asleep though.

I walked into the kitchen too see her cooking pan a chocolates and something else. She had her back turned so I took the opportunity to rescue them out of the deshevelled toaster and plop them onto small plates. I looked over in an attemp to see what she was cooking, but I had no clue so left her to it. I began to study each of her features, the way her ombréd blonde hair falls down her back, and how, even though she's just woken up, she still looks perfect to me.
Suddenly her phone buzzed next to me and she quickly spun around,
'Ahhhhhhhhhh!!'
She screamed, as she jolted back at the sight of me. I immediately flung my head back laughing at her, but still studying her every move.
'That was quite a good one though' I murmed to her, still laughter bubbling in my stomach, as I reaches my headty arm to high five her, she stupidly attempts to hit it just as I managed duck away.
'Oiiii you dick!!' She groaned at me,
Even if she wanted to kill me she would be cute and even with no makeup on and no effort on her hair she still looked perfect, nobody could could deny.