Chapter 1- BFFL

I was running as fast as I could, trying to escape the Royale guards of heaven. From one cloud to another I tried to escape but my 5 year old legs couldn't run any faster.

they were getting closer so I pulled out the only weapon that I could've. A sharp sword that could only perish the unholy.

"Return my sword, Y/N, and maybe I'll let you stay in heaven." A strange voice tried to convince me using telepathy.

"NEVER! YOUR NOT MY FATHER!" I fought back.

I was too young to fly and stepped on a thin cloud allowing me to fall right through it. The guards jumped forward and tried to grab my wings but it was too late.

A sharp pain shot through my body as I left the heaven grounds. My halo was now tilted and my wings had turned black. My grip on the sword stayed the same though, as of fear for I would loose it.

I wondered why this happened. How it all went down. What led to this. Where did it all go wrong? I shut my eyes tightly as tears left my eyes. The fall from heaven was sure to kill me. Just like they would want.

----

꧁A little girl, turning 5 that very day, was accused of someone else's wrong doings and kicked out of heaven. Or that's how it was supposed to turn out. The little girl put up a fight for she knew something wasn't right. Instead of getting killed she took a wrong step on a cloud and fell though. once an angel leaves heaven they can no longer enter and their powers will be erased.꧂

"Wake up!" A little girl shouted in my ear.

"Oh good! I thought you were dead!" The girl pulled me up to help.

"Who are you?" I wondered trying to take in what she looked like.

"You fell really high!" The girl dragged out the last part.

"I did? How am I still alive?" My daddy saw you falling and he saved you with his magic! It was supper cool! Hey, what happened to you halo? My daddy said you fell from heaven."

"I did but I can't really remember why. I have nowhere else to go..." I started to tear up not thinking about what to do next as I accepted my death.

"You can live with me! In the church!" She turned around and pointed at a large church.

"Wow. Really?" My eyes lit up.

"Yeah! Come on!" She motioned for me to follow.

I abruptly stopped remember my fathers sword. Did it break!? where is it!? I looked around quickly and saw it under a bush. I quickly grabbed it then ran to catch up with the girl.

"By the way whats your name?" She looked over to me.

"Oh uh im Y/N L/N."

"Cool! My name is Sarvente but you can call me Sarv!"

Elementary school

The priest AKA Sarv's dad allowed me to stay at the church with them since It was 'an honor to have an angel in the church'. 

Throughout elementary was nice and peaceful. There wasn't much chaos besides the weird children that would try to light the school on fire with two sticks.

Me and Sarv would constantly get closer with each day that passes. Like we were sisters.

Middle school

The children in middle school had too much pride. It was so bad to the point were me and Sarv would constantly have to protect each other.

This was also the year I figured out Sarvente was a demon. She was scared when I found out but I didn't mind. The whole thing about angels and demons hating each other was just a myth.

This was the last public school we went to before we started attending a private school.

High school

The school life was once peaceful again. The children were rich and spoiled but we didn't care. We had each other and that was all. The first year of high school, Sarv's dad died so she took on the church.

Thats when I learned Sarvente's goal. I was going to support her the entire way and no matter what no one would get through our friendship.

Instead of staying in the broken down church, Sarv and I saved up to purchase a new one that people could be interested in.

"You've helped me so much, Y/N!" Sarv jumped into my arms to give me a warm hug.

"You saved my life! I vow to stay by your side!" I hugged her tightly as tears of joy ran down my face.

Present day

It was raining hard outside and I was worried for Sarvente's well being. She said she went out to get groceries but that was 2 hours ago. I was spamming her phone, feared that she was hurt.

A criminal has been running around our area recently and I warned her not to get hurt. Sure she can defend herself but that man has been killing people with his fist!

I walked back and forth pondering if I should go and look for the girl myself. Once I made up my mind I got ready to go outside. I grabbed an extra umbrella incase I did find her ass.

"Ok! Here we go!" I walked out the large church doors, looking around if the girl had finally made it home.

I walked down to the store she always went to and asked the cashier if she arrived. 

"She was a here about an hour ago." The cashier shrugged and continued to put items on the rack.

"Ok thanks anyway." I turned to leave.

On my way back to the church I heard a scream come from a near by alleyway. I ran over for it sounded like Sarvente and it didn't sound good.

"Sarv!" I yelled as I stopped in front of the two.

It was the villain I warned her about and he was choking her. I dropped the umbrellas and ran towards the two.

"Get off her!" I jumped far as my H/C hair started to glow.

My wings sprung up and I began to take flight though instead of grabbing Sarv I had token the villain.

"PUT ME DOWN!" His loud voice rung in my ears.

"Unless you want to become a pancake I won't do so!" The man looked down and saw how high we were.

"Where are you taking me?" He quieted down a bit.

"To my church. You need some help man." I looked up avoiding eye contact.

"Wait up guys!" Sarv yelled from behind.

First chapter! I gave it a go because why not. And because I love the story so much ill start working on chapter 2! (and likely not finish in 2 years qwq)

WELCOME PEOPLE THAT READ MY OTHER STORIES AND NEW COMERS!!