Chapter 25: Furry Fights and Restoring Allies

(Third Person POV)

As the crew made it back to the Roxy Raceway, Jill reattached the STAFF bot head to the kart. Gregory hops in the driver seat as Jill holds on from the back of the STAFF bot, wanting to stay by Gregory's side while he drives this Fazbear-themed go-kart as Ness gets them all set up. Unbeknownst to the humans, Freddy, Chica, and Monty turn around to see the crying ghost boy that Freddy kept seeing every night. Black and white striped shirt. The ghost boy looks at them.

"Fred?" Chica questioned softly.

"Believe me now?" Freddy asked quietly.

"Holy crap." Monty said quietly.

The ghost boy shushes them and then points above to the balconies of the raceway, hinting that Roxy and Willy are up there. The ghost leaves and Jill looks at Freddy.

"Keep an eye out for Roxy and Willy below. Me and Gregory will look around the racetrack. Ness will stay behind to defend herself." Jill said.

Freddy hugs Jill.

"Stay safe, Starlight." Freddy replied.

She nods.

~~A Few Minutes Of Driving Later~~

They searched all over the raceway but found no sight of Roxy or Willy. Determined as the child was, he spoke to Jill as she was giving up.

"It's hopeless!!" Jill said.

"No it's not! If we can save Monty and Chica... then there has to be a way to save Roxy!" Gregory said.

They make a sharp turn on the raceway.

"I just hope that Roxanne is being controlled by a chip that Vanny placed in her that is making her malfunction and chase us around. We just have to be careful and—" Gregory gets interrupted.

Roxy jumps in front of them.

"ROXY?!" Gregory exclaimed.

"There you two are!!" Roxy yelled.

Gregory makes a sharp turn and before he knew it, Willy jumped in front of them.

"JILL!!!! YOU'RE IN BIG TROUBLE, YOUNG LADY!!!" Willy yelled.

The car pops a tire on a small piece of glass and Gregory and Jill ran into the weasel and crash into the wall. Poor Gregory got bruised a bit but Jill got the worst of it. She got glass shards in her right arm which she pulled out and she pulls out a few more shards in her legs. Horrified to her sight was that she also broke her right ring finger. Once she popped her ring finger back into place, she shrieked out in pain.

"SHIT!!!" She screamed.

Then she exhaled.

"Sorry." She moaned out in pain.

"Owwww... it's okay." Gregory replied.

"This wasn't supposed to happen." Jill said.

She sees the shattered Willy Weasel trying to escape from the crushed car on top of him but he was too damaged to do so. Jill uses her left hand to grab her MAG gun as Willy tries to chew her knee but she fires a few rounds into his heart then two rounds into his head and one round into his left eye, finally killing the monster that haunted her for years.