Chapter 29: All Is Resolved

(Third Person POV)

Jill remembers passing out on the concrete ground due to blood loss. But she doesn't remember anything else after that. Once Jill awakened, she found herself in a hospital bed and she noticed that her orange and yellow hair washed out from all the sewage. Her hair color returned to a platinum blonde color. She looks at her hands and remembers everything she discovered last night at the PizzaPlex. Found out the original owner was a serial killer, found out that Willy's Wonderland was owned by Fazbear's Entertainment, rescued a child from peril, found out about her sister Vanessa Anderson, and so much more. She was just glad that the nightmare was finally over with. No more child disappearances, no more murderous rabbit people... just peace. Jill looks around and noticed she has a small hospital mask giving her oxygen for support due to her injuries and she was connected to a bunch of wires that supported her body. She sees a lot of her wounds have been sewn up.

"I'm... alive." She said.

Jill was happy that her hell was over now. But now she was thinking about her taxes and stuff and how she was gonna be able to pay all that off now. A nurse enters the room and looks at Jill as she takes the mask off her face.

"Hello, Miss Willis. How are you feeling? Any discomfort?" The nurse asked.

"How long have I been out?" Jill asked.

"It's 3:15. You've been out for eight hours while we fixed most of your wounds. Due to the many cuts in your legs, you're gonna have to be in the hospital for about two weeks." The nurse replied.

"Oh... what about Freddy Fazbear's?" Jill asked.

The nurse turns on the news and Jill became interested.

"Fun and awesomeness will be put on hold for awhile in Fazbear's Entertainment. Shocking reports have risen to the surface to reveal that Damien Landon, CEO of Fazbear's Entertainment, was the Fazbear Killer. He apparently made a dangerous virus but that nasty bug is being washed out of existence as we speak. A woman named Vanny Afton was working alongside with him but reports found her dead inside the PizzaPlex along with 39 corpses within the building. Freddy Fazbear's Mega PizzaPlex is going to be closed until the controversy blows over and until repairs in the building are finished. Reports also say they found a sinkhole within the building that has an older Fazbear location inside it and they are filling up the sinkhole with cement to make sure no one ever finds it again. Damien also kidnapped a bunch of innocent children and killed them for some messed up experiments. His sister, Diana, claims that she had no knowledge of her brother's horrifying secret..."

"No knowledge? That's bullshit." Jill said.

The nurse didn't say anything. Then, the door opens up and Jill sees a few familiar faces. It was her sister Vanessa and also Gregory.

"Hey sis." Ness said.

Ness walks up to Jill and the sisters hug each other. Gregory hugs them too. The nurse left the room.

"Gregory." Jill said.

"Your hair is different." He said.

"Oh, yeah umm... dad always liked it orange and yellow. I thought I could go back to my old roots for awhile." She replied.

"I'm just glad you're okay, Jill. By the way, they rebuilt Helpy, Sundrop, DJMM, and Moondrop so they are aware of the situation and will be quarantined until the controversy blows over. Also, you've got a few visitors." Ness replied.