Chapter 8: Searching For A Badge

(Third Person POV)

The music of the elevator made Jill smile a little bit and snap her fingers.

"This would make really good elevator music." She said.

She starts to remember the first time she came here...

~~Flashback~~

Jill, walking past the unfinished Roxy Raceway with Cameron, stops and stands by a pole next to the unfinished entrance. She sees the animatronic band finishing up their performance and Cameron talks to Jessica. Jill gets a text from Liv and she responds to meet up with her since Liv is in Hurricane City for a little bit. Behind Jill, a ghostly pair hands reached out for her hair. Feeling strange eyes upon her, Jill turns to her left to find nothing there and the hand behind her retreats into the darkness. Jill turns around to see an crying child with dark hair, black tears, and pale skin wearing a black shirt along with dirty shorts.

"Hello? Who are you?" She asked.

The ghost scurried into the darkness and Jill wondered what was up with it. She leaves Cameron and Jessica and follows that robot inside of the unfinished Roxy Raceway. Looking through, she spots the sad ghost, winding up a small music box that played a melody by a secret door.

"Hello?" Jill asked.

The ghost stops and it covered itself in a red cloak. Jill steps closer and crouched by the poor soul.

"Who are you?" She asked.

The ghost takes a piece of paper and writes something on it.

"I'd rather not say?" Jill asked.

It covered its face in fear, feeling guilty about something.

"Do you live in Roxy Raceway?" She asked it.

It shook his head no, showing Jill his sad white eyes.

"Where do you live?" Jill wondered.

It wrote something else and Jill looks at the paper.

"Underground?" Jill said, confused.

It flees.

"Hey." She said.

Jill noticed that there was a plushie of... a golden version of Freddy? Jill reached for it, but she felt the cold grip of something else yank her back. It was Monty.

"Why are you back here miss? Well?" Monty asked.

Jill didn't know what to say.

"She wanders sometimes since her father died."

Jill saw Liv.

"Oh. Well, both of you leave. This area is not for guests." Monty said.

~~Flashback Ends~~

Jill gets out of memory lane and comes back to reality as the elevator doors open. A map bot appears again.

"Hi, please take this map. Take a map." It said.