Chapter 13: Fixing A Friend

(Third Person POV)

Jill, Ness, and Gregory make their way to Parts and Service and they use the badge to open up the door. They see some windows and they crouch down and crawl to the window on the left and lean against the wall to avoid being seen, below the window. Jill peeks up to see Willy, Tito, and Arty talking to Freddy who was lying down in one of those chairs you'd find at a dentist and his head was disconnected from his body, being held onto by some kind of crane, like the kind of crane you'd see in an arcade game. She also sees pieces of the dismantled body of The Daycare Attendant in it's moon form.

"... Vanny found the kid earlier and locked him up in Lost and Found." Willy said.

"That is good news. He can be returned to his parents." Freddy said.

"HE. CAN'T! There is no record of him because he's new to the place! Also, I found the daycare attendant earlier and trapped his split conscious into the database by sticking his persona chip into the computer. I did the same thing to that little turd called "Helpy". But I'm getting sidetracked. There's no record of that kid and little record of my daughter being here." Willy said.

Tito and Arty have their arms crossed.

"How unfortunate... if you re-attach my head, I will go look for them now." Freddy replied.

"Their names are Gregory and Jill. You know how I know that? Their Fazwatches kept repeating it. In your voice. 'Gregory? Jill? Are you there? Jill? Gregory?'." Willy retorted.

"Willy, all the Fazwatches sound like me. It is the default voice option." Freddy said.

Willy sighed in irritation.

"If you're part of this, you're scrap. Monty will run the shows until Parts and Service can slap your casing on a new endo. Stay here for awhile... I need to find my daughter." Willy said.

He snaps his fingers and Arty and Tito follow the weasel.

"Willy! Do not leave me like this!" Freddy pleaded.

Willy ignored the bear and the weasel, turtle, and crocodile artist left the room through a door with Roxy's silhouette on it. Jill looked worried and Gregory looks at her. Ness noticed that it's 3:15 AM on her watch.

"I have to help him..." She muttered softly.

"We... we have to help him." Gregory corrected.

"R-right." Jill said.

Ness looks at Jill.

"I just hope that weasel doesn't come back... or hurt anyone else... speaking of which, what happened to the security guards?" Ness asked.

"They were attacked by the weasel and his friends. Vanny sent them to attack them and capture me." Jill said.

"Was anyone hurt?" Ness wondered.

"No. Everybody's dead. Cameron, Jess, everybody...." Jill replied.

"Crap. Even Luis? He and I were close work buds..." Ness said.

"Damien left us to die." Jill told her.

"What? The CEO knew and didn't give a damn?" Ness asked.