Chapter 28: The Final Battle

(Third Person POV)

Freddy was twitching out of control and his vision was going purple. Burntrap however had his hand on the tv screen in the back, trying to hack Freddy's coding.

"Stop... him..." Freddy strained.

"What's happening?! Are you okay?!" Roxy panicked.

"Afton's trying to take control of me. I don't think I can fight it for long...!!" Freddy said.

"Afton?! I thought he died in the fire!!" Chica said.

Jill sees a button and pushes it, causing fire to happen for a slip second and frees Freddy from Afton's temporary control. Afton flees the room like a coward and enters the main room the trio was in.

"So... you finally showed up. I hoped you would." Burntrap said.

Jill points her gun at the charred rabbit. Seeing that thing up close didn't make her want to throw up from seeing the moldy rotten flesh inside the disgusting glamrock bonnie suit. She didn't have time for Afton's dry witty remarks.

"Where is Gregory?!" She demanded.

With a snap of Afton's fingers, the blob entered the room and kept Gregory in a tight grip. The poor little boy way terrified.

"GREGORY!!" Freddy exclaimed.

"FREDDY!! JILL!!! HELP!!!" He cried.

Unfortunately, the Blob grabbed ahold of Chica, Roxy, and Monty. The robots were scared as hell, feeling helpless as they couldn't fight back. The blob had Willy's lifeless corpse on its left side of his face and Tito next to Arty's corpse along with the rest of the Willy's wonderland crew. The poor souls were trapped inside The Blob's massive body.

"PUT ME DOWN!!" Chica screamed.

"LET US GO!!!" Roxy demanded.

"GO BACK TO HELL YOU OVERGROWN ENDOSKELETON!!!" Monty shouted.

"Did ya miss me, Rox and Mont?! I sure missed you!!!" The Blob cackled.

Jill aims her weapon at Burntrap.

"Let them go!" She yelled.

"No. Once I kill you properly, every—" Burntrap gets cut off.

Jill shoots the moldy bastard in the eye, making the psycho rabbit scream in pain. She noticed that it was 6:45 AM. Jill gave the monster a swift punch to its nose. She was in the lions den and she didn't care. To think Damien built the PizzaPlex on top of the old location. Literally on top of a sinkhole! The culprit was right under everyone's nose the whole time!

"Shut up you jackass! Once we escape, they'll fill this whole sinkhole up with cement!" Jill said.

Burntrap and Jill fight while Freddy gets his friends and Gregory out of the blob's grasp. Freddy bites one of the blob's tentacles which released his friends and Gregory. The bear and the child hug each other. Jill shoots a few rounds into Burntrap and she shouts. The blob pretends to be dead.

"STAY! THE HELL!! AWAY!! From my friends." She said, coldly.

She spots a broken pipe and picks it up.