Chapter 23: DJ Madness!!

(Third Person POV)

The trio enter the arcade. Jill looked in wonder at the amazing lit up dance floor in neon lights. Much better than the dance floor at Willy's Wonderland all those years ago.

"This place would've made an awesome dance club." Jill said.

Her Fazwatch goes off as Jill pulls out her MAG.

"Head to the security office, You'll find the S.TA.F.F. bot repair machine there. If you see the DJ, say "Hello". He is such a nice fellow." Freddy said.

"Freddy... what do you mean by DJ?" Jill asked.

"The DJ Music Man. He is a nice spider guy, Starlight." Freddy said.

"O-okay." Jill said.

The call ended.

"So THATS what DJMM stood for!!" Jill thought.

As Gregory holds Jill's hand, he looks at Monty and Chica where as Chica was scrubbing her teeth, washing her mouth out from all the garbage she's eaten. He pokes Monty, getting the gator's attention.

"Monty?" Gregory asked.

"Yeah, Rockstar?" Monty questioned.

"Can I climb into your chest cavity?" Gregory asked.

"Uhh..." Monty hesitated.

Chica nudged the crocodile on the shoulder.

"Give him a chance, dummy! What if Roxy tries to attack us?" Chica asked.

Monty sighed and looked at Gregory.

"Kay." The gator said, patting Gregory's head.

Monty opens up his chest cavity and the child crawls inside.

"Just remember to stay quiet in there incase that dancing possum finds us." Monty said, like a protective uncle.

"Okay!" Gregory said.

Jill looks at Chica.

"So, do you know where the STAFF bot repair station is at?" Jill asked.

"It's somewhere around back upstairs. I know where the door is. Follow me, Popstar!" Chica said.

So, Jill followed Monty and Chica up the colorful neon stairs. Then past several arcade machines. Jill assumed this place was both a dance floor and an arcade at the same time. Once they came to a door, they came across a tarnish hall, the backstage area. Then they finally found the repair station as they opened another door. Once they entered, Gregory tried to open the hatch that said "place STAFF bot head here for repair", he found it locked. Then the lights went out along with a giggle that Jill knew too well. Gregory placed the STAFF bot head on the ground.

"Sara..." Jill muttered.

"The West Arcade was not shut down properly. Some data may be corrupted. Initializing startup sequence. Before proceeding, reset the audio manager circuit breaker, located next to the dance floor."