Chapter 18: Gator Battle!

(Third Person POV)

Ness and Gregory exit the vent to see many catwalks around. They appear to be on a mini catwalk. Gregory became interested in one of the green plastic ball shooters, a turret. He shoots two of the Monty Targets and then suddenly, Monty themed carriages above move forward in a circle above the catwalks. A gate opens and Jill sees them.

"Ness! Gregory!" Jill said.

Gregory looks forward to see Jill sprinting towards them.

"JILL!!" Gregory exclaimed in happiness.

The two embrace in a hug and Ness joins them.

"You scared the crap out of me!!" Gregory said.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to worry you. I had to do something to distract Monty." Jill said.

They stop hugging.

"Jill, while we were finding the key, we found Damien. He created the virus. He's responsible for Vanny's infection." Ness said.

"What? You're telling me the CEO of Fazbear's Entertainment is responsible for causing all of this?!" Jill exclaimed.

"Yeah." Ness told her.

She thought to herself.

"Sonuva... dude, we gotta get the hell outta here. See if you guys can find a ladder or something." Jill said.

They search around the catwalks for anything. This made her think that there weren't any ladders. Ness sees that all the ladders have been broken and crushed. Jill sighed in disappointment.

"Anything?" Ness asked.

"No. All the ladders are broken." Jill replied.

Gregory sighed. Jill begins to think about the good old days when she made some silly fanfics. She made a zombie apocalypse fanfic about Raccoon City based on the reboot movie but with the heroine from the old movies. Then a fanfic about RE8 with the main characters daughter as a teen instead of a baby. And lastly she made a fanfic about two different superheros, a Spider hero and a lethal protector from two different universes where they meet and team up to take down an evil group called The Sinister Six. She wished she could go back to the old days but she can't.

"Great! Now what are we suppo—" Gregory says.

They heard inhuman screams. Animatronic screams.

"Was that The Blob?!" Jill exclaimed softly.

"I don't think so..." Ness replied.

The gator carriages were still moving. Jill begins to get uneasy as she sees something... no... two things... on one of the carriages. It was Monty and Arty hanging onto one of the carriages and the alligators roared at the heroes like T-Rexes that finally found the perfect meal. Monty rocks the carriage side to side and jumps off it, landing in front of them like the The Hulk. Arty jumps from the carriage too and he lands right behind them. Monty looks at Jill and licks his lips like a hungry wolf that caught its little sheep.

"Hey rookie girl. Long time no see, right?" Monty asked.

Jill became determined to not give into fear as Gregory hid behind her.