Chapter 10: Disassemble Vanny!!

(Third Person POV)

Jill quickly gets a call from her Fazwatch, knowing that it's going to be him.

"Argh!! How light of a sleeper are you?!" The Master Man exclaimed.

She didn't care about his stupid remarks. All she wanted to know was if he is actually William Afton/Glitchtrap.

"Your name is Glitchtrap..." She muttered.

"Ugh, enough mumbling, I—" He gets cut off.

"YOUR NAME IS GLITCHTRAP!!! Isn't it?" She remarked.

He was speechless.

"Did I mumble, Master Man? Or should I call you William Afton?" She asked.

Glitchtrap chuckles.

"William Afton, Springtrap, Scraptrap, and Glitchtrap were just my many masks... but yes, I am an Afton and I knew your family well." He said.

"What are you talking about?" Jill asked.

"Didn't your daddy ever mention me? He was my student. My protégé. I'm the one... who helped him build his wonderland in 2016. He dug me out of the ground one day looking for scraps to build his wonderland just years after my mortal life ended. When he found out I was alive, we had a bunch in common with killing people. Except... he didn't like what I was doing for my little experiment. So, he threw me back to the dump in Hurricane and shut me off. Then you came into the world in 2018. Then my grandson in 2023. Then lastly, my granddaughter in 2025." Glitchtrap explained.

"You... you built Willy's with my dad?" She said, lost at sea.

She knows that she was literally born in Willy's Wonderland in the Super Happy Fun Room and her mother died giving birth to Jill. But Willy always forced Jill to dye her hair the same color has his fur but brighter because he wanted her to be like him. Glitchtrap laughed.

"So much fear... all your life... but Willy must've never told you about me to keep you safe from me..." he said.

She came to a realization that this was the only good thing her dad ever did. Keep her safe from William Afton by not mentioning him at all.

"He... protected me? Huh... I guess he lost sight of that." Jill said.

But she needed to end this conversation. Immediately.

"Glitchtrap, I will find you, and I'll—" She gets cut off.

"No... I am not Glitchtrap anymore. Soon.... I'll be back in the physical world again." he said, finally revealing his glitch form to her.

No longer a green rabbit in a purple vest. He has new become a glitchy dark purple blob with sad rabbit faces amongst his sides with bright purple eyes and a melty purple mouth.

"I'Ll EsCaPE tHE DiGItAL WoRLd... EvENTuaLLY!!!" Glitchtrap yelled.

He disappeared off her screen. The elevator doors opened and she found herself back in the main lobby. She sprints down the stairs.

"Gregory?! Where are you?!" Jill exclaimed.

She made it down the stairs to see a vent locked up with Gregory in it.