Chapter 7: Jill's Discovery...

(Third Person POV)

"What was that?" Gregory exclaimed.

"Vanny..." she mumbled softly.

"That is a fountain. A fountain is a decorative reservoir used for discharging water." Freddy said.

Jill just stared at the robot, dumbfounded.

"No! Not that, dummy! You didn't see the dancing rabbit lady in front of us?!" She exclaimed.

He was confused. It's almost as if his code started glitching differently when he saw Vanny pass by... like she was invisible to his eyes.

"No, I did not. There is no rabbit at the Mega Pizzaplex.... Not anymore." Freddy replied.

Jill face palms herself in irritation.

"Uuugh.... It's gonna be a long night..." she thought.

"This is crazy. It's like the whole place is trying to get me and Jill!" Gregory said.

"I am not." Freddy said.

She looks at him, taking her hand off her face, giving him a puzzled look.

"Why though?" She asked.

"I do not know. I want to help you both. Maybe they want to help you both too." Freddy said.

She sighed, not knowing she was still blushing.

"I doubt it. For some reason, you're different. Normally animatronics would try to kill me but, you aren't. And I kinda wonder why." She said.

She stopped as she heard something.... Giggling.

"What was—" Gregory gets cut off.

"Gregory, Freddy, stay in there." She said.

She exits the charging station while Gregory and Freddy stay inside it. Suddenly, the moon animatronic crawls onto the ceiling as she gets her gun out. It descended from the ceiling and onto Jill. Gregory tried to get out and help Jill, but Freddy just keeps the kid safe in his chest cavity, protecting the child. Moon tries to strangle Jill to death but it gets shot in the back of the head by someone. She gets Moon off of her and gets up on her feet to look to her right to see Mason who came out of nowhere with a shotgun, shooting at the moon animatronic.

"GET... THE HELL... AWAY... FROM JILL!" Mason shouted as she shot Moon in different areas.

She noticed that he also had a Fazwatch too. Helpy wasn't with him. He shoots the psycho daycare attendant in the face, shooting its head off.

"God, he was annoying." Mason replied.

"Mason..." Jill said.

He gives her a look of irritation.

"This is getting old. Saving your ass, that's the second time today." He said..

"Sorry." She replied.

"Who are you?" Freddy asked as he points the shotgun at him.