🎇Love Beyond Limits-36🎇

Chapter 36: " The Traitor!"

The episode start with the continuation of Riddhima's past story,

R: "When Rajveer told me about him being missing, I was really really tensed. In those days, there was one more thing going on. The selection of the next successor of military intelligence who would become the sub-chief as Dad was the chief. The nominated officers were Rajveer and Rehaan. Dad was more in favour of Rajveer because he was more responsible and Rehaan was short tempered. So, Dad wanted him to have some more improvement in him. And Rehaan!...He had always desired for that position. Well, The matter of DSR was on its peak in those days. We had not contacted Dad for almost a month and we didn't know when he would be back. Rajveer and I were extremely worried as there were no news of Dad and Rehaan too. Rajveer was worried for one more thing too.Someone was leaking all the information regarding the cases, Rajveer was working on. The criminals he had caught in his missions, were being released as nothing could be proved against them. Rajveer was facing extreme pressure from the intelligence as everyone was doubting his performance. I had wished that Dad would have been here then he would have solved everything in seconds. But unfortunately, Dad was not aware of what's happening in Delhi. Rehaan was missing for almost two weeks and then, One day.....(she took a deep breath) someone called me at night. I picked it up and someone informed me that Rajveer's life was in danger. I was really scared. I thought of nothing else and immediately left towards Rajveer's house. When I reached there, everything was absolutely fine. And then,....

Flashback starts,

Riddhima enters Rajveer's Mansion. Rajveer was sitting in the hall busy in his laptop. Seeing Riddhima at this hour, he became worried.

Raj: Riddhima! You here? Is everything fine? What happened?

Rid: You tell me Rajveer! Are you okay?

Raj: I am absolutely fine Riddhima. Why are you so worried?

Rid: Rajveer! Someone called me and informed that your life is in danger. I could think of nothing else then coming here.

Raj: Who told you this?

Rid: I......

Before Riddhima could speak, someone started banging the door violently.

Rajveer removed out his gun and loaded it and then went towards the door.

Raj: Riddhima! Just stay here! If I shout, then instantly run towards the basement. Ok?

Riddhima nodded. Rajveer went towards the door and when he opened it, Five senior intelligence officers came in and started shouting,

Head(shouts): Check each and every corner of the house!!! No room or floor should be missed!! Search through all the cupboards and give me the information within 15 minutes!!!

Raj: Sir! What's going on here? Why are you searching my house?

Head: Mr. Rajveer! We have got the news that you are hiding drugs in your house and smuggling them illegally.

Rajveer(shocked): What!!! I didn't.

Riddhima who was standing there was shocked. She came to the officer to defend Rajveer,

Rid: What are you saying Sir? You are accusing Rajveer of drugs smuggling? How can you? He is the most honest and dedicated officer of your department.

Head: If I guess your name correct, Ms. Riddhima! We got this news from our resources. We are searching the house to find proofs. If he is really innocent, no proofs would be found against him and we will not arrest him without proofs.