🎇Love Beyond Limits-23🎇

Chapter 23: "The Guilty Stricken Raisinghanias"

The epsiode starts with the continuation of the flashback.

Flashback,

Riddhima hurriedly left VR mansion and reached the location told by Manish on call. When she reached there, it was an abandoned house with no population around. She entered hesitatingly.
R(scared): Dad! Are you here?
She entered a room and turned on the bulb finding the switch board. When the bulb turned on with its dim light, her eyes fell on a big notice board hanging to one of the wall. On that board, alot of locations were pinned. Pictures of many people with "Wanted!" written on them were pinned to the wall. She became tensed. Then, her eyes fell on the table on whoch a wallet and keys were kept. She picked up the wallet and opened it. In the inner side, there was a family photo of RaiSinghanias alongwith Manish. Riddhima's eyes widened with shock. In the meantime, Manish entered the same room.
M(Stressed): Riddhima! Finally you are here!
Riddhima turned with confused looks and removed the pic from his wallet. Manish looking at that, spoke,
M: Riddhima! That's...
R(cutting him): How do you know Vansh? Dad! What is this picture doing with you? And you are also in this picture?
M: I will explain everything. First, please sit beta!
He held Riddhima gently by her arms and made her sit on the chair. And he himself sat in front of her. Riddhima was looking at him with questioning looks.
M(Sighing): I am Vansh's father! Ajay RaiSinghania!
R(shocked): What! But he was dead!
M: No Riddhima! I never died! I had to fake my death...

After this, he narrated the whole happenings of the past months to her. He told her each and everything. Riddhima had tears in her eyes knowing that he is alive. Her Vansh's father is alive! but was shocked at the same time knowing everything about his past and DSR.
M: I am sorry I hid everything from you. I was helpless. I am equally concerned for you and my family too. So, didn't tell you anything.
R: Its ok Dad! You don't need to apologize. You know what! Before knowing the truth, I was happy to find you. I was satisfied. But now, I really feel blessed to have you. I am proud of you!! You are best!!
M: Even you are the best Riddhima! Thanks for understanding!
R: But Dad! What did you found recently that you had to come here so suddenly? And what was you referring about when you said that its about Vansh?
M: Riddhima! I found something extremely shocking. DSR was planning to expand his empire through business. When I investigated through my resources, I got to know that he is going to do his first deal with the biggest business tycoon of India! And you know that....
R(cutting): He is Vansh RaiSinghania!
M: He will trap him Riddhima. His every work is illegal. He will do anything to get this deal successful and if this deal got successful then Vansh will get trapped in this mafia world.
R: Dad! Vansh is extremely profession and sensible. He knows his things. He is not going to get trapped in DSR's plans. This deal will not happen.
M: That's the point! Riddhima! DSR has already approached Vansh for the first meeting. He showed himself an extremely gentlemen and professional too. In this way, he made him agree for the meeting. Riddhima I don't want him to even have any link with my son. Vansh will never do any mistake but still I can't let my family fall a prey to DSR. All my sacrifices will go waste. I left them because Vansh was there to handle everything. But if Anything happened to my Vansh, Then whose going to protect them? And I know my son! If needed, he will go to any extent to save the family. This deal is extremely dangerous! DSR is planning something big!
R: But if we stopped that deal then Vansh will suffer major loss in business! And it will also affect his reputation. And as you said, DSR will surely take revenge if the deal didn't happen.
M: Yeah! We have got tangled from both sides.
R: What would we do now?
M: We have only one way! Let this deal happen! Let it get successful!
R: What? But if?
M: Riddhima we have to take this risk. I told you this so that you could be with Vansh everwhere. Because Now I want to focuse completely on DSR. With this deal, I will get time to search about DSR and I promise you Riddhima that before anything wrong gets happened, I will find out his motives. I will not let him harm my Vansh. And You will just keep me updating with Vansh well being. If I detect any danger, I will let you know immediately.
R: Ok dad! I won't let anything happen to my Vansh!
D(surprised): My Vansh?
R(blushed): I..I wanted to tell you. Vansh and I...We confessed to each other today. That we..We love each other!
M(excited): Really??
He stood up and kissed Riddhima's forhead.
M: I am so happy for you,
Riddhima blushed and smiled. But then, she became worried,
R: But Dad! Now I am worried for him. What if...
M(cutting her): Nothing will happen to him. He is my son!! And even I want you to be safe. I would never want to involve you in all this. But I would be double minded if I look in both matters. That's why, I am giving Vansh's responsibility to you. I know you will never let anything happen to him. Just stick to his side! And take care of yourself too. I am going back to Spain to look into the matter deeply. I couldn't tell you this on call so travelled long way to here.
Riddhima held his hands in hers in an assuring way.
R: Dad! Don't worry! I will go to any extent to save him. Nothing will happen to him. I will keep you updated with all details. Just....
She had tears in her eyes.
R(low voice): Just take care of yourself. I don't want to lose another father!
Manish smiled and hugged Riddhima.
Flashback ends.