✨Love beyond limits-9✨

Chapter 9: Where is Riddhima?

The episode starts with Vansh going straight out to the parking. Reaching his car. He punched it with full force making his own hand bleed.

V: Damn it!!! Damn it!!! Damn it!! It was not right. What did I just do. I never meant to hurt her physically. Yes!! I wanted to hurt her with my words but not physically!!! I had no such intentions!!

His guilt was overcoming his anger. He tried to calm himself.

V: Calm down Vansh! She is a doctor. She will treat herself. Its just a wound. She had given a hundred wounds of this kind to me. This is nothing in front of my pain and suffering. But!!!!! I should not have hurt her. Oh God!!! I should apologise to her. Whatever happened between us in the past but This was not right. I will apologise to her in the evening. Now I should go for the meeting. He drove his car away.

In the Hospital, Ishani and Sejal went home. Kabir and Aryan were busy in their own work. Angre went with Vansh. No one was aware of the recent fight between Vansh and Riddhima. Only Sia was left with Dadi to look after her. Sia was finding Riddhima to discuss dadi's condition. She went to the ward and ask the nurse.

S: Miss Naina! Have you seen Dr. Riddhima?

N: Dr. Sia! I saw her going towards the operation theatre. A surgery was to be performed today so she went for the preparation. But!

S: But?

N: She herself needed first aid.

S: What!! Is she fine.

N: I don't know Dr. Sia. But there was an injury on her head. The wound was bleeding. I offered help but she refused and rushed towards the OT.

S: Hmm. Ok thanks Naina!

S(to herself): I should text her to know if she is fine. But now she will be in OT. I should wait.

After an hour, Nurse told Sia that surgery has ended. But Riddhima is no where to be seen. Sia became worried and dialled her number But she didn't picked up. So, she was about to text her when she received Riddhima's text.

Conversation On messages,

R: Sia! I have a busy schedule today. I have assigned Dr. Shekhawat to perform Dadi's Surgery. Don't worry. You know He is the best surgeon. I am sorry I can't be the part of this surgery because of my tight schedule. Dr. Gupta and Dr. Nandini will assist him. You complete all the formalities and get furthur details from Dr. Shekhawat. Dadi wil be fine!!

S: Ok Riddhima. I'll talk to him.But are you fine? Nurse Naina told me about your wound. What happened?

R: It was nothing. Just twisted my ankle in haste and fell on the floor. I am fine. Thanks for asking.

S( herself): Why is she talking in a formal tone?

S: Are you sure?

R: Don't waste time Sia. Talk to Dr. Shekhawat. Take care. Bye.

After this, Sia went to Dr. Shekhawat who informed her about performing surgery in the evening and gave all the details to her.

She immediately texted all the RaiSinghanias to reach hospital. Everyone reached within half hour. Vansh was worried for dadi. He wanna know every detail of the surgery so he asked about Riddhima

V: Where is Riddhima? I want all the details of the surgery.(inside) And I will apologise to her too.

S: Bhai! Riddhima is not here. She had texted me to inform about everything. She had arranged best equipments and assigned best surgeons for Dadi's surgery.