chapter fifteen

"for what?" she whispers just so calum can hear.

"this," he crashes his lips onto ella's.

it wasn't a kiss where their lips would mold in a smooth transition together or whatever, it was just simply perfection.

ella tried to end the kiss, but calum wasn't ready for it to finish just yet. he slid his dead tongue over ella's bottom lip, asking for entrance.

ella wasn't so sure at first. honestly; she was about to fucking make out with a dead guy.

hesitantly, she obeyed, letting calum in.

their tongues played with each other, as calum picked her up, placing her on the small sofa ella had. she lets out a small moan as calum traces kisses down her neck.

"what about elliot?" ella suddenly asked.

"made sure he was gone before i even came," he replied, not taking his lips off her neck.

"calum-" he interupted her by putting his lips back onto hers.

suddenly, across the room, they could hear a loud cough.

ella and calum jump off each other, each fixing their own clothes.

"ashton, what the fuck are you doing here? were you here the whole time?" calum practically yells.

ashton rolls his eyes at the boy. "no, i was at the hemmings house. and you should be happy i was here, because if i wasn't, you'd probably be ripping each other's clothes off by now."

both calum and ella blush furiously.

"guys," ashton eventually lets out.

"yeah?" calum speaks up as ella looks at ashton curiously.

"jason just got killed," he squeaks out.

"ella, give him your number. ashton, listen to me carefully, now. you're going back to your old town. everyone doesn't know that you're dead, they think you've run away. everyone's still there. your mom, your dad, your brother, maxx, jacob, leo, bethany, all of them. go home now, ashton. call ella once you're alive and there."

ashton nods feverishly at calum as ella scribbles down her number on a small paper.

"don't forget to call ella, ashton," calum sternly reminds ashton again.

"i'm going home! i'm going home, cal! yes, yes, i'll call you!" ashton stuffs her number in his pants pocket and smiles up at the two.

"don't hurt, cal. he doesn't deserve that. you're a good person, ella. i believe in you. cal, don't be an idiot. okay, bye guys!"

he runs out the door, with a huge smile on his face leaving ella and calum alone once again.

"elliot's coming back soon," ella whispers.

"yeah," calum whispers back. "he is."

"you should go," she smiles sadly at him.

"but first," he smiles, stepping closer to her again. "i need to do this."

he places a small chate kiss onto ella's lips.

"goodbye, ella," he mumbles against her lips.

"goodbye, calum," she smiles at him as he vanishes into thin air.

she smiles jittery to herself, as she practically dances around her apartment.

elliot came back to her apartment, after finding the door unlocked, walked in and saw his sister dancing with a goofy grin on her face.

"you alright there, el?"

"oh, i'm more than alright, elliot," she giggled, which she never does. "way more than alright."

w h a t
I NEVER UPDATED BEFORE SCHOOL BUT HERE'S TO DO DOING NEW THINGS AMIRITE