chapter seven

ella walked back into her own apartment after standing in front of bianca's door, gaping like an idiot. there was something strange and cryptic about bianca, but ella couldn't decide what it was. she knew she couldn't go back to her own apartment just yet, she was planning to do something with bianca afterwards. but that unfortunately didn't happen.

ella had to buy groceries anyway, so she found a market nearby and strolled in. she picked out everything she wanted and payed at the register.

"hi, is this all you're buying?" the cashier smiled.

"yes," ella forced a smile at the woman. she was still too in shock to think clearly or even smile.

the woman smiled, and second by second, her smile grew insanely wider. her eyes dilated to make the whole pupil black, and then vanished in thin air.

ella had to keep herself from screaming or looking like a maniac, as she 'calmly' jogged back to her car in the parking lot.

she drove away from the market to her own home's parking lot.

she was in her car, running her hand through her hair over and over again, sighing deeply.

"why me?" she whispered.

she got out of the car hugging herself, for it was freezing out. she walked up the stairs to her apartment.

she opened the door after struggling to find it in her pockets.

"you're back," calum greeted ella, which caused her to jump.

"yeah," ella shook her head. "i just had to do something."

"i wouldn't socialize with bianca if i were you."

"why not?" ella frowned. "what's up with her?"

"just don't talk to her, okay?"

"what's wrong with her, calum?"

"ella," he sighed. "i said don't, alright? listen to me and that's it."

"no! you barged into my home, into my life, and you dont even want to tell me what's wrong with my own neighbor?"

"jesus," calum sighed. he stood up from the chair he was sitting on and took slow steps to be face to face with ella.

"bianca's not who she makes herself seem. i can't be positive, but i think she has something to do with a murder in this town. maybe mine."

 guess whos back back again tell a friend!