Epilogue

After 9 months-

Dua's POV-

Well here I'm  pregnant with twins again. Alhamdullilah.

Allah blessed me with twins after 2 months. We again tried for it. We were still healing from the pain of losing our unborn child when we decided to move on and pray for them and for our future children.

Ammi died after my first trimester. I was depressed because I was attached to her the most.

Danish and Maheen's reception happened after 1 month of our accident. That too because I blackmailed them or else they were not ready to do it.

Our reception happened when I was in my second month.

Ammi had a heart attack and that day she left me.

Both mamujaan were deeply saddened because they didn't get time to spend with her.

Ammi ji was there with me when I was grieving.

They all understood it and supported me.

But one day hassan said that it is not good for baby to cry whole day. So I stopped it but still there was a pain in my heart. Nobody could replace our mother.

Beenish is still not here. She is not ready to listen but Arham bhai is trying his best.

I was in my 7th month. But doctor said that I was having twins so I may give birth to them earlier than expected.

And they are making me hella tired with their kicking and boxing. They are always fighting over who will be where. That who will be close to mumma. They both are very close to me.

Hassan came home tired.

"Jaan what are you thinking deeply" he was caressing my bump when they both responded with super duper kick.

"Aah.....they are making there mom think over her descision to have baby" I cried out.

"Bas kuch din or fir wo hamare saath honge. Allah per bharosa rakho" he said while smiling when they kicked non-stop.

(Only few days then they will be with us. Have trust on Allah)

"Remove your hand hassan, they are kicking very hard and I can't control it. It's paining alot". I said helplessly.

"Ok, baby don't tire your ammi. Unhe aaram karne do meri jaan. Wo aapka kitna dhyan rakhti hai"
he said and the kicking stopped. I huffed. They always do this. When I say to stop, they don't listen but when he say it they are like the most obedient children.

(Let her rest my life. She takes good care of you)

"Hahahahhahaha" he laughed.

Well now I like his laugh even in this situation.

I was smiling when I suddenly felt like I peed myself. There was  a pool of water between my legs.

"Dua, did you peed yourself baby" hassan asked.

"No hassan I didn't". I gasped.

"It's time" I whispered ever so lightly.

"What time baby" he asked while being confused.

"Time for birth, I'm in labour. Hassan please take me to hospital" I cried because of the intensity of the pain.

"WHAT, I'M IN LABOUR"....

"HASSAN"...

"Oh sorry jaan, I'm mean you are in labour....come on lets go...you just follow me" with that he ran away.