Chapter-21

Dua's POV-

Tonight I'm going to surprise him. Maybe the situation is not right for this gift but still to make his mood better and to make him forget about the situation I will do this.

I was getting ready in our closet. Checking my backside, moisturizing it and applying a bit of make-up. I kept my hair open and wore a sexy red lingerie to set the mood. I know he is going to like it. But still I was hesitating to go outside because its my first time wearing a dress like this.

 But still I was hesitating to go outside because its my first time wearing a dress like this

*Huff* I have to do this. I saw the time and it was 11:56. I still have 4 minutes. I creaked open the door to see what Hassan is doing and I saw him reading a book.

'Are you there Dua, what are you doing baby come out' Hassan called me out cause I was in there for 45 minutes.

I prepared myself for the upcoming moments, cause it is going to change our life forever. Well it has to be done now or later. He waited for me patiently to make me feel good and not get scared.

I slowly opened the door and went near bed. I saw that he was still engrossed in the book when I cleared my throat.

*Huh* sharp intake of breath.

'What are you wearing Dua' he question but I could see desire, love and lust in his eyes. Means it is effecting him.

'Can't you see what I'm doing' I took confident step and bend down to his level because he was sitting on bed. I went near his ear and whispered 'Happy birthday jaan' and blew air in his ear. He shuddered with our closeness and my boldness.

'UH you remembered well thanks baby. But you didn't had to do this' he controlled himself to do anything which could hurt me.

'Agar aaj nahi karti to kab karti' I still whispered.

(If I don't do it today, when would I do it?)

He was thinking something when I suddenly sat in his lap removing the book he was reading and kept it on near table. He kept his hands on both side of my waist and looked in my eyes.

'What' I asked.

'Kuch nahi bas dekh raha hu ke meri biwi bohot bold hogayi hai to socha ke kuch bold kiya jaye.' With that he turned us around and now Im beneath him and he was on the top of me.

(nothing, just seeing that my wife has become very bold so thought that something bold should be done)

He started to lean down while eyeing my lips, I too closed my eyes to give permission.

*Mature content*

His lips met mine. It was soft and tender at first but with time it turned into a war. He was trying to open my lips and enter my mouth but I didn't opened. He pinched my waist and I gasped. He entered his tongue and tasted my mouth.

'Uhmmmm' he moaned. I was turned on with just his moan, what will happen when he will touch me.

I pushed him back so that I could breathe.