Chapter-15

Next morning came fast and usual my day started with praying and praising HIM. Subhanallah.

I was excited for all the events that is going to happen. First I have to take a bath and wait for all the elder ladies to bring my clothes, so I could get dress. I could literally hear everyone shouting and running here and there. Nikah is going to take place before Zuhar salah, so we have total of 5 hours to prepare and for me to become Mrs. Hassan from Dua Ibrahim.

I was giddy plus little bit tensed. It happens, maybe wedding jitters.

After I took a bath and went out in simple salwar kameez, maids came in my room to set breakfast. Maheen appi with Beenish appi, Sara appi and a girl who is so cute entered after the maids went out.

'Dua, isse milo ye hai tumhari sabse choti nanand Lubna and Lubna this our hone wali Bhabhi.' Maheen appi introduced us.

'Mashaallah bhaijaan ki pasand badi acchi hai, aap sach me bohot acche lag rahe ho' she gushed watching me up and down. She is like bubble, always jumping. I like her a lot.

'Mashaallah aap bhi acche lag rahe ho' I genuinely praised her. Because she is beautiful indeed.

'Ha to chalo, ab nashta karte hai, fir ammi log sab kapde, jewelleries leke aayengi' everyone of us attacked the food, like we were hungry for years, uhmmm we wouldn't get any fod till evening as the guests are coming and all the rasms we have got will tire us to forget about food.

'Uhmmm kya nashta hai' Lubna praised.

'Ha na phupho ne banaya hai or isse bhi tasty banati hai humari Dua' Maheen appi agreed with Lubna

'Matlab ab roz tasty khana, yayaaayaya' I was happy watching her happy. I love my family so I could do anything to make them happy.

'Pakka banaungi, or apni pyari si nanand ke liye to pakka'

'Aweeeiii Bhabhi you are so cute' she pulled my cheeks like baby.

'Uhhh don't do it.' I swatted her hand away.

Everyone was laughing watching me become an angry bird.

'Ae ladkiyo jaldi karo, 9 baj gye hai'ammi entered my room with all the clothes and jewelleries packed in a beautiful wrapper. I love these rasms, where the in-laws get the clothes and all wrapped up.

 I love these rasms, where the in-laws get the clothes and all wrapped up