Chapter-19

Assalamualaikum readers, I'm back.....

Dua's POV-

Morning came faster than I expected. I was tangled with Hassan and his grip on me was tighter than ever. His head in the crook of my neck and his breath was hot. I slowly and steadily untangle myself and went to freshen. I woke him up for Fajr prayer.

'Sune, utho fajr ka waqt hogaya hai.' I slightly shook his shoulder so that he doesnt get disturb. Ammi always used to say that when you wake someone, wake them gently so that they dont get startled or it can cause them to behave angrily.

(Listen, it's fajr time.)

'Kya hua begum, kyu itni su'... I cut him off. 'Koi subah nahi hai, fajr ka waqt hai uthe jaldi' and went to take out prayer mat.

(What happened wifey, why are you waking me up this ear..)
(It's not early, it's fahr time. Wake up fast)

He saw that I was in no mood to fight so he slowly went away to freshen up and make wudhu.

Till he came, I took out prayer mat and set it. 'Waah begum, sab karliya aapne, chale mai lead karta hu namaz' he smiled and went to take a cap.

(Wow wifey, you did all. Let's start the pryaer, I'll lead.)

I felt good that my husband is guiding me towards Allah SWT and me guiding him.

'Allah hu akbar' with this he started praying.

*After praying*.

He took my hand to do tasbeeh. Alhamdullillah..subhanaallah.allahu akbar

'Masha allah aapki awaaz kitni pyari hai' I praised him beacause I genuinely felt the need to praise. Husband and wife should praise , teach, little bit scolding, and love, trust, time should be there to make it work.

(Mashaallah your voice is so good)

'Wo to hai begum sahiba, lekin chale abhi sab sone gaye honge thodi der hum bhi so jaate hai' with that he dragged me towards bed.

(That it is, but let's get some sleep wifey. All others are sleeping)

He kissed my forehead and kept his face on my chest and went to sleep peacefully while making my heart beat erratically.

'Aap to so gaye janaab, hum kaise soye' I whispered so that I dont wake him up.

(You slept mister, but how do I sleep)

Till he slept, I kept roaming my hand in his hair. His hairs are so soft, masha allah humare bacche ke bhi kitne pyare baal honge I was thinking this when a voice startled me.

'Kya hua begum, itni subah kya soch rahi ho' hassan asked while keeping his face on his hand. He look so handsome masha allah. And I cant believe that he is my husband.

(What happened wifey, what are thinking this early in the morning)

'Aap hi ka hu, jitna chahe dekhe' he teased me.

(I'm yours only, watch however much you want)

'Zyada khayali pulao na banay or chup chap se hate, mujhe nashta bhi bana na hai' with this I went to fresh myself and go downstairs.

(Don't cook something in your mind and move aisde. I have to cook breakfast)

I was on my last stair when I heard some noises from kitchen. I tiptoed towards the door and hide myslef to see what is happening. I saw Saif and Lubna bickering and romancing. I was shocked with their behaviour. How could they do this to us. They are breaking our trust.

Just as I was going to scold them, chachi came and saw them both back-hugging.

*gasps* 'Ya Allah' she whispered in shock, anger and what not.