Chapter- 11

Arham's POV-

The moment I heard that my best friend is engaged and is going to get married this week, I was happy. Genuinely happy for him and for his partner because I knew he saved himself from everything just for his partner.

But when I heard that he is going to marry Dua, I was shocked. Because SHE IS MY COUSIN SISTER from my maternal side.

I know, I know that I said I'm an orphan, but I had to hide from my family. They thought that I'm dead with my father. They buried the body of gardener son's. Well our gardener also thought that his son out of country for his studies. He never contacted them, but I knew about his whereabouts.

I was thankful that I got to know about fire on time... or else I would have been dead by then.

But still, I'm happy. Dua is a genuine person, she is good and practising muslim. So I think they will be good for each other, but I think maybe Hassan don't know about her past. And I wouldn't tell him about it either, because its her past, her story to share.

Maybe I think, I should visit their place. Its a long time since I visited and saw her. Oh god, I love her! But I don't know how to express it. Every time I come, she disappears like I will chew her alive.

Maybe after all this marriages, I will talk to Hassan first

Ibrahim's POV-

I was going towards kitchen when I heard ammi and Sana arguing.

*Imagine them arguing in an angry tone but hushed voice- not too loud*- "ammi", and 'sana' in this conversation. So don't get confused.

'Ha to aap hi ne to socha ke bahu aayegi bade khandan ki or paise bhi aayenge, fir hum sab milke maze karenge' Sana hissed out.

(So you were the one who said that if we got a girl from rich family then we will get money too)

"Ha to mujhe thodi pata tha ke Ibrahim use pasand karta hai, wo accha hai time se humne use bhadka diya! Warna aaj to wo hamare haath se nikal hi gaya hota"

(So I didn't knew that ibrahim liked her, be thankful that we distracted him! Or else he would have gone from our hands)

'Ha wo to hai, but ammi ab dekhena.. bhai bhi heart ke patient hai, or uper se wo dono waha chali gayi maharaniya. Ab sab kaam mujhe karna padta hai, koi milta bhi nahi kaam karne ko'

(That it is, but ammi see na, bhai is heart patient and that too queens had gone their. Only I have to do the work, and nobody is ready to help me)

"Ha to apni beti se karaona" ammi suggested

(So make your daughter work)

'Ye kya keh rahi hai, wo meri bacchi ki abhi shadi hai kaam nahi karsakti wo' Sana was angry with the suggestion.

(What are you saying ammi, she is going to get married. She can't do works)

'Waise accha hai ammi, bhai ko pata nahi chala ke ye sara sab humne karaya. Or wo jo bhai ki company ka nuksan hua wo to dekh ke hi bohot maza aaya' Sana was happy with her brothers destruction.

(It is good ammi, bhai didn't get to know that we did all this. And that company loss, that was so fun to watch)

"Ha, tab jab uske kal muhi ke bhai ne tumhe, meri phool jaisi bacchi ko reject kiya to aisa to hona hi tha"

(Yes, that witches brother rejected my beautiful daughter then that was bound to happen)

'Ha na ammi, kitna sukoon milta tha use maar khate hue dekh, or bhai...hahhaaa...pfft...bhai itne bhole hai ki humari baat maan gaye or use maarne bhi lage. Hamare ishare pe nachte the bhai'