Chapter-22

Dua's POV-

Next day I woke up to empty bed. I felt bad that after we spent a good night in each others arm and when he was satisfied, he left me. I was in my own thoughts when suddenly the door of ur room opened.

Hassan entered our room with tray full of food which are my favourite. Well he didn't left me its just my habit of overthinking.

'Assalamualaikum, ab kaisa feel ho raha hai aapko dua' while keeping the tray aside he came near me and sat beside me. He caressed my face and looked lovingly in my eyes.

(Assalamualaikum, how are you feeling now, dua)

'Kya' I was confused with his behaviour.

(What)

'Kuch nahi bus, dekh raha tha ke kitna noor hai na tumhare chehre per...masha allah' he said. I blushed with his words. He always say something which will make me blush or will make me feel giddy.

(Nothing just, was seeing how much light is there on your face...)

'Jazakallah, lekin ye sab to ibadat ka kamal hai. Or mujhe uthaya kyu nahi sab kya soch rahe honge ke late uthi achanak' I huffed and pouted. He kissed my pout and instantly I blushed hard and looked down.

(But all this is a miracle of worship.  And why didn't everyone pick me up, what would everyone be thinking that I got up late suddenly)

'Are we shy now' he teased me a bit.

'Na kare' I pushed him and went to washroom to freshen up.

(Don't do this)

After I came outside, I saw Hassan making the bed and the food was set.

'Let's eat together, come' he took my hand and went to sit on a sofa.

We ate together and went down.

'Assalamualaikum' We greeted everyone sitting there.

'Walaikumassalam' all replied.

I took a sit beside ammi and kept my head in her lap. No male was present there, all were in the other lounge discussing about business and e were remembering Beenish. Chachi and chacha were very angry with her behaviour.

Lubna was also angry with her sister. She was siding with Arham, well every one was but we couldn't do anything to bring her back. She will come back when she have to.

'kuch nahi hota baaji, aap tension na le. Mere bete ka kya hai wo to samajh jayega ke gussa hai Beenish' phupho consoled chichi. Chachi was embarrassed to face phupho but phupho accepted her and Beenish's behaviour.

(Nothing happens, don't take tension.  What is with my son, he will understand that beenish is angry)

Arham bhai entered and said salam and went to the other lounge where all the mens were present.

I saw that his eyes were red and a bit swollen. Maybe he cried. But I will pray to god that allah make him stronger to pass with this exam.

Hassan's POV-

We all were discussing about how to build a new branch in London when Arham entered.

'Assalamualaikum' he greeted us.

'Walaikumassalam beta aao betho' dadajaan said.

(Walaikumassalam beta come sit down)

'Batao beta kis silsile me aana hua' abbu asked.

(Tell me what happened son)

'Ji uncle wo mai ye kehne aaya hu ke mai bhi aapka saath dunga London wale branch me' he shocked us with his planning.