Gonta Gokuhara

Shuichis pov

I couldn't believe it. Out of everyone here I never thought it would be him. He was always so kind and pure.

How could he be behind it all!?

"what's wrong detective? Can't believe I'd be capable of such a thing" gonta smiled at us.

"he can speak proper English!" himiko gasped.

"yes. I was just playing the role of a bumbling yet likeable fool. It was what team Danganrompa asked of me"

"team Danganrompa?" I questioned. I've never heard of a team danganrompa before.

Gonta sighed "that's right. There the ones who forced me into this role" gonta looked away "I never wanted to be mastermind. I was much happier playing a smaller role but team Danganrompa thought I'd be perfect for the role. I was about to quit but kokichi talked me out of it"

"I did?" Kokichis eyes widened in disbelief.

"of course. We were practically inseparable at school" gonta smiled warmly at him "I still remember how you sat next to me at lunch and how I stood up against your bullies. The only reason I entered the killing game was to be with you"

"I don't remember that" kokichi said softly.

"of course you don't. All your memories have been wiped after all" explained "it's probably for the best that no one remembers me. It will make ending things easier" he reached out to press the button when-

"stop!" kokichi grabbed gontas arm "don't do it big guy. We're supposed to be best friends right? You can't leave me now!"

"he's right!" tsumugi grabbed his other arm "your the sweetest person in the world. You can't die like this!"

"team Danganrompa is responsible for this. Their the ones that have to go down" kaito bumped his fists together.

We all muttered in agreement.

"I see. Your all very kind" gonta turned to us with a teary smile "alright everyone. Let's go home"